2nd September 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of mechanical engineering? How much salary can I get after B.Tech in mechanical engineering

What is the scope of mechanical engineering. How much salary we can get after b.tech in mechanical engineering ?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Mechanical engineering in the coming years? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Scope and the salary of mechanical engineer?
  3. Best courses after B.E in mechanical engineering?
  4. List of important courses in mechanical engineering?
  5. Can I do masters in chemical engineering after bachelors in mechanical engineering from Canada?
  6. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical & Automation Engineering?
  7. Which course is having more scope in engineering?
  8. What is the scope of B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  9. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
  10. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  11. Scope after B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  12. Is it possible to do MS in Acturial Sciences after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How to become a scientist after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? I have passed 6th semester in mechanical engineering with 75% marks
  14. What will be my salary after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  16. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  17. What is the scope of mechanical engineering? How much salary can I get after B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  18. What is the scope of various fields in mechanical engineering to do higher studies? Which is better between M.E and MBA? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student -- [New]
3rd September 2013, 07:40 PM
B.Srikanth Yadav

Thumbs up Re: What is the scope of mechanical engineering? How much salary can I get after B.Tech in mechanical engineering

hi brother

1.It has a tremendous scope in automobile engineering, cement industry, steel, power sector, Hydraulics, Manufacturing plants, Drilling and mining Industry, Petroleum, Aeronautical, Biotechnology and many more.

2.You can also find job very easily in the following public sector industries such as Indian Railways, Indian Air force (Technical), Indian Army, Thermal power corporations etc…
Salaries for Mechanical Engineers.

1.the average mechanical engineering salary ranges anywhere from $45,000 to $65,000 a year.

Senior Mechanical Design Engineering – $92,000

Senior Mechanical Engineer – $91,000

Reliability Engineer – $88,000

Energy Engineer – $84,000

Senior Manufacturing Engineer – $83,000

Product Development Engineer – $82,000

Product Design Engineer – $79,000

Mechanical Project Engineer – $79,000

Mechanical Design Engineer – $74,000

Design Engineer – $73,000

Manufacturing Process Engineer – $72,000

Thank You...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?