3rd November 2012, 12:05 PM
Mesushsht

What is the scope of microbiology in Nepal

sir, I am from nepal so wanna know the scope of microbiology specially here in Nepal.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of Microbiology course?
  2. Microbiology Lab work in Nepal after M.Sc in environmental microbiology?
  3. What is the scope of doing BDS course in Nepal? -- [New]
  4. Scope MSc in microbiology? is biotechnology much better than microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  6. What will be the career scope in the field of Microbiology? Information regarding Career Opportunities in this field?
  7. Scope of Post Graduation in medical microbiology after B.Sc. Microbiology?
  8. What should I do for getting admission with the scholarship in M.Sc microbiology course? I have done 3 years bachelors degree in Microbiology with 70% aggregate from Trivuwan university, Nepal and completed advance course(german language)
  9. What is the Scope in Microbiology?
  10. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research?
  11. How to join Ph.D course from BHU?
  12. What is the future scope in microbiology?
  13. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  14. Microbiology has more scope in Abroad? Procedure and criteria to study Microbiology in Abroad?
  15. After BSc Micrbiology for what kind of job am I eligible? What are the sector of jobs in Nepal
  16. Details about the scope of Microbiology in India, US and UK?
  17. Best Colleges in India to do Ph.d in Microbiology? What will be the career scope for me after completion of this course?
  18. Career options in microbiology and the colleges offering this course? What is the scope of microbiology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?