3rd May 2011, 02:42 PM
Rampal Lather

Datesheet of special batch of Jammu and Kashmir Board?

Hi,
can anyone please tell the datesheet of Special Batch (2008-10) of Jammu & Kashmir Board, as the session must be ended in 2010, but not the 1st year examinations are started yet. Have the board robbed us? This is the problem of too many students across the India.

12th July 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Datesheet of special batch of Jammu and Kashmir Board?

dear! our brother and sister. We are tired of their silly excuses. Can't we do anything for it so that we have to be in a unity. We have to take a strict force on our agents that robbed us. Please! all the agents are requested that to please have the datesheets of session 2008-10 1st year. Today is 2012 not the time of 2008 or 2010. Are we mad. At the last but not least i have to say that please please have the datesheet of our exams or otherwise please pay back our money so that we can hand the money to the honest agents. Please! dear brothers give the gift of raksha bandhan to me. I hope you will accompany me and give a response. THANKS!

S.S.Sangwan

S.S.S
3rd November 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Datesheet of special batch of Jammu and Kashmir Board?

sir,
i want to know when will start the exam of b.ed special batch 2012
with best regards
manjit singh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?