13th January 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope for Science and Economics?

I am in class 10 and i need to choose my feilds for next year. I have liking towards Physics, Chemistry , Math and Economics and not computers. But i want to be an engineer. So will economics be of any se to me in the future???

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for Science and Economics?
  2. Which course is better for me between BA Economics Honors and BA in Maths Commerce? Scope of these both courses?
  3. What is the scope of Commerce with Economics over Science if want to study in 11th?
  4. What is the scope of Post Graduation course in Economics?
  5. Scope and job prospect after BA in Economics? -- [New]
  6. What is the future scope of economics? Difference between center for studies of informal economy?
  7. What is the scope of an Economics/Commerce Subject/Science Subject with 12th(PCM)?
  8. What is the scope for girls after doing PG in economics? What is the percentage to do Ph.D in economics?
  9. Is there any research centre for Economics graduate students? Scope for Economics graduate?
  10. Which would be better B.Com or B.A. Economic honours? Difference between both? How to prepare for entrance exams of colleges?
  11. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  12. B.Com or B.A.(Economics) what should I study after completing 12th Science if interested in Economics?
  13. Is it worth studying M.Sc Economics at Symbiosis School of Economics?
  14. Career in economics for science students?
  15. What are the subjects enlisted in Economics(H) course? Whether Mathematics is important for this? Scope of Economics(H)?
  16. Am I eligible to study correspondence Master's Degree in Economics if secured 45% in B.Sc(Physics)? Detailed information and scope of Master's Degree in Economics?
  17. Scope of Job Opportunities after completion of MA in Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the scope for economics degree?
15th January 2012, 12:17 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope for Science and Economics?

if you want to become an engineer then you must have subject physics, chemistry and mathematics in 12th to be eligible for engineering entrance examination. in engineering it is totally related to physics and mathematics. so to become an engineer you must have good knowledge in mathematics as well as in physics. as an optional subject you may take economics instead of computer or any subject.

as you are not interested to take computer subject in 12th so i think you will not study engineering in computer related department. then i will tell you to choose any core branch of engineering after your 12th like civil engineering or mechanical engineering or electrical engineering or electronics and communication engineering or any other electronics related branch. then it will be better for you to get good scope and also good job opportunities.

if you are thinking that if you don't get chance to take admission in engineering then you will study in economics then this is also a very good thinking. if you take economics as one subject in your 12th then you will be able to study in graduation with economics. if you want to do MBA after your graduation then you may do your graduation with economics.

if you want to take admission in engineering after pass out from 12th science you have to appear in engineering entrance examination like AIEEE, IIT JEE or any state level engineering entrance examination.according to the engineering entrance examination rank through counseling you will be able to choose your institution and branch for engineering study. i will suggest you to appear in all the engineering entrance examination for which you will be eligible. because if you make bad rank in one examination then you will be able to take admission in other examination rank also.

there are some institution those conduct there own engineering entrance examination to take admission in their own particular institution. if you can clear the IIT JEE examination then you will be able to take admission in IIT. if you can clear the AIEEE then according to the AIEEE rank through counseling you will be able to choose your institution throughout India. so obviously you should choose the best option for you according to all examination rank.

best of luck.
15th January 2012, 12:43 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
Here i briefly analysis for Science / Economics:-

Science:-

*Candidate pass 10th after then they take 12th science then after that
they go for engineering in many branches .
Engineer is the build of Country.

Or after 12th they go for Medical science
that is cure to every one for using science

Economics:-

Using Economics many systems are improves
first using this our country economy condition is improves.

Good Luck...............
15th January 2012, 06:13 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Both Science and Economics are different fields.

If you are intrested in Technical or Medical field then you should choose science subject in 11th.scope of Science is very much wider.you can't compare scope of science with Economics.

By science you can choose Technical or Medical field.these are the best field todays time.by science subject you can choose other field like Diffence,Banking and other various fields.

By science subject you can also go in the field of administration field.

Scope of Economics is not so much wider.there are limited apportunity for Economics student.

By economics field you can choose fields like,Army and other fields.
26th January 2012, 12:44 PM
despire007

Science:-

*Candidate pass 10th after then they take 12th science then after that
they go for engineering in many branches .
Engineer is the build of Country.

Or after 12th they go for Medical science
that is cure to every one for using science

Economics:-

Using Economics many systems are improves
first using this our country economy condition is improves.
5th April 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i have taken PCM ith Eco in 11th but i am not clear about the scope of eco in future can u pleaseelaborate its scope.......
24th May 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

hello. Althogh there is 1 yr still left 4 me to choose my subjects bt then also i remain confused! Actually im a bright student bt i m nt sure that i will be able to cope up with science..... I want commerce bt im nt aware of the fields in which it helps, will those fields be possible with science or maths...... Will all the jobs or fields be satisfing or rewarding enough? Please help.
10th April 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope in future if i opt subjects biology , physics , chemistry nd economics ???
10th June 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE TAKEN PCM WITH ECONOMICS IN MY CLASS 11 .PLZ SUGGEST WHAT ARE VARIOUS CARRIER OPTION REGARDING THIS PARTICULAR CHOICE.
23rd June 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of math and economics?
29th March 2019, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

If I want to crack entrance of RBI then what will be the best subjects for me to choose in 11the std.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?