27th March 2015, 09:16 PM

What is the scope of studying Commerce with Computer Application in Higher Secondary?

Sir,
I have just given my 10th Board exam.
I want to take Commerce in my Higher Secondary.
But I also want to take Computer Application in HS.
So, please tell me about the scope if I do Higher
Secondary with Commerce and Computer Application?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to appear only in Mathematics exam of NIOS for Higher Secondary Commerce student?
  2. Am I eligible for TANCET MCA after studying commerce, accountancy and computer science at Higher Secondary Level?
  3. What can I do after BCA? I have passed higher secondary in commerce computers
  4. What is the scope of Science to study in Higher Secondary for 10th student?
  5. Is it difficult to study BCA for 12th Commerce student? Scope of BCA and MCA?
  6. Scope in Indian Navy for Higher Secondary passed candidate?
  7. TCS recruitment exam eligibility for BCA students having above 65% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which subject should I take after passing SSLC with 80%?
  9. Can I join BCA after passing commerce with computer application? What is the qualification for this course?
  10. Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks?
  11. How to study for exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, MHT CET and HSC together? How to manage time?
  12. What should I do after doing BSc IT? What are the various options available? Is it possible to get admission after BSc IT?
  13. Science or Commerce, which is better to study in Higher Secondary?
  14. How to do D.Pharm after completing higher secondary in commerce?
  15. Can I study for BCA after higher secondary exam? I am from Arts stream
  16. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University if studying in Doha, Qatar?
  17. HSST Kerala Higher Secondary Education School Teacher Computer Science/Computer Applications papers
  18. Tamilnadu higher secondary commerce question papers?
20th April 2015, 12:42 PM
deep jyoti keot
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the scope of studying Commerce with Computer Application in Higher Secondary?

There are many scope in commerce with computer application, if you are strong in accountancy and computer then you are become a block accountant or bank accountant. you also try bank exams, SSC, SSB etc.. thank you.
27th March 2016, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of studying Commerce with Computer Application in Higher Secondary?

I want to take computer science in commerce ?what is the scope in commerce with computer science
5th September 2017, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Please tell these students that how many scopes are there in commerce computer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?