27th March 2015, 08:56 PM
Aakash.T

What is the scope of Science to study in Higher Secondary for 10th student?

Hello team,
I was given up choice to choose Science or Commerce in class 9.
I took up Science but after giving 10th Board exam I think I should continue with Science. May I know the scope in Science field in future if I want to study in Higher Secondary?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  2. Possibility to study Science in Higher Secondary if secured 6 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  3. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  4. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
  5. Subjects combination in Higher Secondary for a candidate who want to study Biology?
  6. Entrance exam to study Higher Secondary in Abroad for 10th GSEB student?
  7. Is there any scholarship to continue Higher Secondary studies?
  8. Is it difficult to get admission to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has completed 10th in Canada? Requirements for admission?
  9. Is it possible to appear only in Mathematics exam of NIOS for Higher Secondary Commerce student?
  10. What combination should I choose in Higher Secondary with Biology for brighter future?
  11. How may I study visual communication after higher secondary course? What's the future prospective for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to study MBBS for 12th NIOS student?
  13. Scope in Indian Navy for Higher Secondary passed candidate?
  14. Can I study Higher Secondary from CBSE Board after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  15. What is the scope of studying Commerce with Computer Application in Higher Secondary? -- [New]
  16. What should I study in Higher Secondary if expecting 80% to 85% in 10th Board exam?
  17. Which subject should I choose in Higher Secondary to become a Government Teacher being a 10th student?
  18. What should I study further after completing 10th NIOS?
19th April 2015, 10:55 PM
Tanveer2308

Default Re: What is the scope of Science to study in Higher Secondary for 10th student?

Both of the above choices is good for future. candidate can do better in both fields. You should choose the stream in which you have your own interest. I suggest you to take science stream. After taking science you can go for engineering, bsc,NDA while pursuing 12th. There are many exams for govt job after 12th with science such as X group which is exam for airforce. you can go for govt sector after graduation. There are also a lot of job in private sector. If you take science then you have a lot of jon in private as well as govt sector.
19th April 2015, 10:56 PM
Tanveer2308

Default Re: What is the scope of Science to study in Higher Secondary for 10th student?

Both of the above choices is good for future. candidate can do better in both fields. You should choose the stream in which you have your own interest. I suggest you to take science stream. After taking science you can go for engineering, bsc,NDA while pursuing 12th. There are many exams for govt job after 12th with science such as X group which is exam for airforce. you can go for govt sector after graduation. There are also a lot of job in private sector. If you take science then you have a lot of job in private as well as govt sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?