28th July 2012, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

What shall I do after completion of 11th Class in non medical stream?

i am a student of class 11 ihave take non-medical but i dont like maths so what can i do

26th September 2012, 06:01 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of 11th Class in non medical stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a student of class 11 ihave take non-medical but i dont like maths so what can i do
HI!
After passing 11th you have on option.

You have to complete 12th class wit non-medical stream.

After passing 12th you have option like:-
> National Defence Academy
> L.L.B
> B.Sc Physics
> B.Tech
> B.B.A
> B.C.A
> Merchant Navy
> Hotel Management
etc
26th September 2012, 06:28 PM
sbhndsen
Member+

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of 11th Class in non medical stream?

U did not mention from which stream u r..... science / arts/ commerce ! However u can try out these:
Hotel Management - Basic qualifications: 10th or 12th from any discipline.
Animation - Basic qualifications: 10th or 12th from any discipline.
Mass Media - Basic qualifications: 12th from any discipline.
If u have not scored well in ur class XII even need not worry because lots of options are available nowadays for the career in computer & IT.
Remember, Choose ur career on the basis of following aspects keeping in ur mind:
Area of interest, Personality, Aptitude, Assess ur strength and weakness, Skills, Possibility and Opportunities, Capability, Feasibility and guidance, Nature of work, & last but not least Financial aid and scholarship (optional)
26th September 2012, 07:54 PM
surajm093

Smile Re: What shall I do after completion of 11th Class in non medical stream?

You have many options after 11th. The list of options for taking after 11th is as follows:
You can do BSC in different streams:
B.Sc Mathematics
B.Sc Chemistry
B.Sc Physics
B.Sc Computer Science
B.Sc Statistics

You can go for various engineering entrance exam:
IIT-JEE
AIEEE
BITSAT
WBJEE
OJEEE
MHT-CET
UPTU-CET
KARNATAKA CET
KIITJEE

You can also go for LLB, BBA, NAVY, and many more.
26th September 2012, 08:49 PM
amarbeer

hello friend,
You have to complete your 12 th to choose your carrier...
you many options after 12th for your carrier, it depends on you and your interests in specific field.
You have options like:
1] B.tech
2] B.Sc
3] Air force (Its a good option)
4] B.C.A
26th September 2012, 09:22 PM
shrivastavapranjali@gmail

if you are a cbse student then being a student of science stream n having interest in medical field, you can change your subject to 'biology' for your 12th class. this does not ask you to repeat 11th class, thus you dont even waste 1 year. and being interested in medical field, you can cover 11th class'es syllabus of biology by yourself.
thankyou
1st April 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

i take comerce or non-medical after 10th
19th May 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

what are the scope for medical stream after passing 12class
8th November 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

hello i am a cbse student now i am doing 11th with non medical what can i do after 12th to become a lecturear in a big university i have interested in physics or i want to do msc in physics please reply
28th November 2013, 09:57 AM
laijujames

28th February 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 11th with arts.but I want to take non medical in 12th can I do AIEEE
27th April 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

i have non medical in class 11th can i give PMT WITHOUT HAVING BIO BUT HAVING SIDE BY SIDE COACHING
27th April 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrivastavapranjali@gmail View Post
if you are a cbse student then being a student of science stream n having interest in medical field, you can change your subject to 'biology' for your 12th class. This does not ask you to repeat 11th class, thus you dont even waste 1 year. And being interested in medical field, you can cover 11th class'es syllabus of biology by yourself.
Thankyou
but what can i do if i dont take biology in 12th but having side by side coaching
18th October 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi... I have score 67.8% marks in 10 and I have interest in social science as well as in chemistry and I want to be a advocate .....so please tell me that what is good for me arts or non - med?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?