26th June 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do after completion of Railway Transport Management?

what will do after completion of railway transport management?

Related Questions:
  1. What shall I do after completion of Railway Transport Management?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Railway Transport & Management course for a candidate who has secured 45% in B.Com? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility for railway transport & management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Date of announcement of results of 1 year diploma course in Railway Transport Management?
  5. Is there any institute in West Bengal for doing diploma in Railway Transport Management?
  6. Am I eligible for Railway Transport and management diploma course after passing B.Com General with 37.29%
  7. What are the courses without computer subject in 12th standard?
  8. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Tourist Transport Management (Road Transport) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Rail Engineering & Transport for an Assistant Loco Pilot? What benefits I will get in Railway department?
  10. Can I get Job in Indian Railway after completion of Hotel Management degree?
  11. Can I apply for the post of station master after scoring 45% marks in graduation?
  12. Minimum marks required to get admission in B.Com Honors?
  13. Which is the best group in M.Tech EEE branch
  14. Can I do Ph.D in Management after working as branch manager in TNPSC? Where can I do my Ph.D?
  15. Procedure and last date to apply for the examination conducted by Railway Transport and Management
  16. Actual procedure to get management degree for Railway Manager? Is there any institute of Railway which provides the courses of Management?
  17. How can I get Job in Railway after completion of Hotel Management course? What will be the starting salary offered in that Job?
  18. How may I get address of study center for diploma in Rail transport & management in Secunderabad?
26th June 2012, 06:28 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of Railway Transport Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what will do after completion of railway transport management?

well dear friend you have immense job opportunities in the following sectors..

1.travel and tourism
2.aviation department
3.transport companies
etc and the posts may vary from place to place ..
but here in breif i have given you your area of concern and you can apply in there industries and departments both private as well as govt post are there..

good luck..

19th March 2013, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of Railway Transport Management?

how can i get job in railway offer completion of rail transport & management diploma? what will be the starting salary offered both in (private & govt.) sector? mostly tell about in railway deprtment?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?