23rd January 2014, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Best Advance course and in which country after BCA?

Hello Everyone.

This is my first post but I am not new to the website. As the Title says, I have complete My Bachelor in Computer science degree this year (awaiting result). Also complete IELTS exam (awaiting result).

Now I want to do a Course abroad which will be equivalent to M.tech (Computer Field) in India, Otherwise there is no use of me going abroad.

I have applied to some universities in Paris, France. But since I could not find find ME or MS, I applied for Msc. Computer Science. Now I am having second thoughts.

I want to know from experts, about the courses I will be eligible to apply to in Any Part of the world including US and Canada if its possible. to sum it I want to know Best Advance Course and in which country after BCA.

26th June 2015, 10:08 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best Advance course and in which country after BCA?

Following are some of the best courses, in which you can join after the completion of BCA course.

->Master Of Computer Application(MCA)
->Master Degree in Computer Management(MCM)
->Master in Management(MIM)
->M.Com
->PGDCA(Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Applications)

If you want to pursue MS in Computer Science related courses, I suggest you to go for USA, because USA is a country, where you can find plenty of job opportunities, which are related to IT sector and even USA has many top universities, which are offering MS(Computer Science) and related courses. So, I suggest you to go for USA to pursue your further studies in Computer related stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?