31st May 2015, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and entrance exams to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?

Hello,
I am studying my B.Pharmacy in Indian and want
to do M.Pharmacy in Abroad. From now onward
I want to know the complete procedure for admission
in Abroad for M.Pharmacy course? What are all the
entrance exams I need to appear?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and entrance exams to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad? -- [New]
  2. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  3. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
  4. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  5. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Commerce student? Entrance exams to get admission?
  6. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  7. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  8. List of colleges which offer MCA in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  9. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  10. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  11. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  12. Details of entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad?
  13. Possibility to study Bachelor of Physiotheraphy course in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 79.4% in 12th? Entrance exams to get admission?
  14. Scholarship exams after 12th to get scholarship for admission in Abroad?
  15. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  16. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  17. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
10th June 2015, 05:52 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and entrance exams to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?

You will have to appear in the GRE and the TOEFL Examination to get admission to the course of M.Pharmacy.
You will need to prepare for the Entrance Examination from now on as you will have to get a very good score in these Examinations to be able to get admission to the best universities Abroad.
So make sure that you prepare well. You will also need a very good career record if you are get admission to the best colleges.
So just keep these in mind and you will be able to get admission to the best Universities Abroad.
13th June 2015, 02:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and entrance exams to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies after completion of your B.Pharmacy. There are many universities across the world where you can pursue your M.Pharmacy. However, many universities ask for 16 years of education for Post graduation courses especially in the USA which means 10, 12 or diploma and then 4 years of graduation. So before applying just check the eligibility criteria in case your course is of three years.

For universities in the North America, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL while other universities in other countries usually consider IELTS score along with performance in the graduation level and interview which may be either telephonic or Skype.

For getting license of Pharmacist, you need to appear in separate screening test of the concerned country. For example, in USA it is NAPLEX and FPGEE.
12th November 2019, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

I'm registered pharmacist in Delhi in want to do job in USA what should I do.
12th July 2020, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

For M.pharmacy in abroad how I apply for the scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?