24th September 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do to join Indian Army after completion of Computer Engineering?

what i have to do to join Indian Army after complition f computer engineering?

9th October 2012, 09:02 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What shall I do to join Indian Army after completion of Computer Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what i have to do to join Indian Army after complition f computer engineering?

You have Not Mention your Qualification Properly , You have Completed Diploma in Computer Engineering / B.E in Computer Engineering .

If your Completed Bachelor degree in Engineering than your eligible to appear in CDS Examination which is Conducted by Union Public Service .

Bachelor degree Course is the Basic Qualification to appear in CDS Examination .

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service and this Examination is Conducted by Union Public Service and this Examination is Conducted by Union Public Service .

If your Interested to appear in CDS Examination ( Army Academy ) than you may satisfy the below eligibility Criteria ,

Educational Qualification for ( Army Academy ) :-
  • Candidate should hold Bachelor degree Course in any discipline from recognized University .
  • Any discipline candidates are eligible to Join in Army Academy .
  • Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .
  • There is No Minimum Percentage of marks require for this Examination .
  • Even Master degree candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

Age Criteria for CDS ( Army Academy ) :-
  • Candidate age should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 24 years
  • No Upper age relaxation will applicable for the candidates .

Marital Status ( Army Academy ):-
  • Candidate should be Unmarried Male candidate .

Physical Standard :-
  • Candidate should be Physically as well as Medically Fit for this Examination ie:- Eyesight /Weight/Height Etc..

If your satisfy this All Eligibility Criteria then your eligible to appear in CDS Examination .

CDS Examination Pattern :-

The Notification for this Examination may Updated in Official website of UPSC and also Published in Employment news paper .
9th October 2012, 09:36 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do to join Indian Army after completion of Computer Engineering?

If you have completed B.Tech. in Computer Engineering then you can join Indian Army by appearing and cracking CDS(Combined Defence Service) exam conducted by UPSC twice every year to join Indian Military Academy, Naval academy, air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy.

In order to be eligible for Indian Army of CDS one must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream of education or B.Tech. Engineering Degree from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 24 years with good Physical and Mental health.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal Interview along with physical fitness and Medical test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
9th October 2012, 10:13 PM
W.Daniel

Location: H.NO:-3-5-75-/A,sainik nagar,(vil)-sangareddy,(m)-sangareddy,(Dist)-Medak,(state)-Andhra pradesh

if your got the bachelor degree in b.tech enginering than you will get the eligibility to appear CDS examination which will conducts by the union public service. the CDS examination is for thew COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE(i.e, for army, navvy, and air forces).You must have the following educational qualifications:- Candidates should hold Bachelor degree course or final year candidates are also eligible for Indian Army from recognized university,the candidates those who finished their master degree are also can apply. The age limit for this post is 21 to 24 years only, the candidate should not be a married and you must be fit by physically and medically,you must have the minimum height of 156.7 cms.

'THANK YOU'
10th October 2012, 06:52 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

To join in indian army you need to complete any graduation in any discipline but here you are not mentioned your exact educational qualification because you are completed computer engineering in diploma or BE.

Here the full details is given below.

Now you can apply CDS(Combined Defence Service) exam this exam is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should be complete graduation from a recognised university in any discipline.

Percentage is not required and final year appearing candidates also eligible for this exam.

The candidate should be a citizen of india.

The candidate must be physically fit.

Age criteria:-

The age limits are 19years to 24 years,

No upper age relaxation.

Selection process:-

***Written test,

***Personal interview.

Syllabus:-

For more details visit below website
www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
21st November 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

for a female candidate what are the procedure.................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?