4th October 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc?

sir i m doing bsc2nd year can i join the airforce.
i am very much interested in joining air force.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Air Force if pursuing B.Sc 3rd semester being a 18 years old female candidate?
  2. Can I join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of CSE?
  3. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  4. What are the possibilities of joining Indian Airforce after Diploma in Mechanical stream? -- [New]
  5. What shall I do to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of ECE?
  6. How can I join indian air force?
  7. How can I join as Pilot in Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 10th standard?
  8. How to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE?
  10. How to join Indian Air Force after studying in B.Com 2nd year
  11. Chances to join Indian Air Force for M.Arch candidate?
  12. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing B-Pharmacy from Pune University being a Medical student in 12th Class?
  14. How to join Indian Air Force being NCC Cadet?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  16. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in CSE? What procedure to follow for this?
  17. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate at an age of above 19 years and pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Electronic Science?
4th October 2011, 03:53 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Smile Re: Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i m doing bsc2nd year can i join the airforce.
i am very much interested in joining air force.
dear freind. every year UPSE conduct a Combined Defense Service exam.
for CDS exam
Educational Qualifications :

(i) For I.M.A. and Officers Training Academy-Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.

(iii) For Air Force Academy : Degree of Recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level).

so in this time you are studying B.se 2nd year.so can't apply but completing a graduation you are eligible if fulfill above criteria.
so just wait 1 year and prepare well from today.

good luck
*giant*
5th November 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc?

i am studying diploma in ECE 2nd year can i join air force after compeleting my cource
13th November 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc?

Sir, I'm studying B.tech 2nd year with Electrical and Electronics Engineering can I join as a pilot please send me the reply it's my aim to serve the country as a pilot please send the reply to my mail please sir I'll be waiting for it.
email id : [email protected]
5th May 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

how i can join airforce after bca.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?