2nd October 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE?

Sir,i am 3ed b-tech eee student.i am eligable to join in indian air force?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Air Force if pursuing B.Sc 3rd semester being a 18 years old female candidate?
  2. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?
  3. How to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the possibilities of joining Indian Airforce after Diploma in Mechanical stream? -- [New]
  5. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in CSE? What procedure to follow for this?
  6. Job Opportunities for me in today market being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE? Am I eligible for M.Tech in Machine Designing?
  7. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  8. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc?
  9. How to join Air Force as a Pilot? I am pursuing mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  10. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Electronic Science?
  11. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in EEE?
  12. Procedure for joining in Indian Army and Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE?
  13. What shall I do to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of ECE?
  14. Can I be a Pilot in Indian Army or Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. How can I join Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  16. How to join Indian Air Force being a girl pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE?
  17. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  18. Am I eligible to join Air Force being a candidate from BCA course?
13th November 2011, 10:20 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE?

hi,
Now you are not eligible for the Indian air force but after completing your B.Tech course you can apply for CDS exam conducted by the UPSC through which you can join Indian Air Force (IAF).

ALL THE BEST!
27th June 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE?

am i eligible to join airforce,being a candidate pursuing b.tech 4th year by IT?
3rd August 2013, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Is there any % limitation???
3rd August 2013, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Is there any percentage limitation for b.tech graduated students ?
26th November 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

SIR AM I ELIGIBLE TO JOIN INDIAN NAVY BEING A CANDIDATE OF PURSUING 3RD B.TECH IN EEE
2nd December 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

What is A.M .E spice zett post in airforce
24th March 2014, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to air force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in mechanical engg with 79%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?