1st June 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Which government job is best to do and reasons for it's being the best?

Which government job is best to do and reasons for it's being the best? Can someone please provide me this information as soon as possible to me? I wanted to take up the best government job which would provide me a good future? Please help me in finding the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether job in PSU is best or job in State Government? Which PSU is best through GATE 2015 score?
  2. Is it possible to do B.Ed degree through MCA degree? I have a BSc Botany degree in Tamilnadu
  3. How to get a government job when I am 37 years old?
  4. Government job after B.E. (E&C)?
  5. For which government job can I apply as per my qualification and age?
  6. After 12th a girl can apply for which government job? Is there any chance in Railways?
  7. Government job in the reference of 12th for girls? Can I get chance in Railways?
  8. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  9. Can I get government job if I had backlogs in my course and cleared it by last year of the course?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  11. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  12. What should I do next to get a government job after completion of B.Com course?
  13. What to study to get government job? Way to get government job after +2?
  14. Which is important course for government job? What can I do now for job?
  15. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job?
  16. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  18. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
3rd June 2015, 03:58 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Which government job is best to do and reasons for it's being the best?

Actually there are many government jobs which are based on particular qualification , Age , Category , etc.
1. Police department jobs
2. Electricity department jobs
3. Fire department jobs
4. Banking sector jobs
4. Irrigation department
5. Revenue department
6. Defence jobs

~ Banking sector jobs are one of the best job which an individual can choose. Since , banking sector jobs are secure jobs. There will be Promotions, Hike in salary , Awards, etc.
You can ask for Transfer of location also , once you get certain experience in the job.

If you join as a Clerk in banking sector , your salary will be good. Later , after 3 or 4 years , you will get promotions also .

If you have completed Graduation from a recognized university , then you can apply for the Ibps bank clerk exam to join in banking sector.

Selection process is ,

1. preliminary exam
2. main exam
3. interview
11th September 2016, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which government job is best to do and reasons for it's being the best?

How good it is for fresher mechanical graduate to join in sales of truck and bus division of good Indian automobile companies like Tata Motors Mahindra and Mahindra Ashok Leyland ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?