28th December 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

What should I choose between CS and Acturial Science?

sir,
i am doing b.com pass from delhi university but i want to do something else also side by side so plz suggest me what to choose cs or acutrial science????
plz give valueable advice and full information about course?????
waitng for ur reply..................thanks

5th July 2013, 01:25 AM
homikohli

Location: K1-8, shahrpura, P.O.-sindri, Dist-Dhanbad,Jharkhand 828122
Default Re: What should I choose between CS and Acturial Science?

If you are B.Com Pass student then you should choose CS/CA/ICWA course. Acutarial Science is the discipline that applies Maths and Statistical to assess risk in insurance and Fianancial Industries.

So, for Acutarial course you should have Maths subject in your Graduation. The eligibility criteria for this course is 10+2 with 85% in subject of Maths or Statistics. If you have one Main Subject of Maths or Statistics in your Graduation then you can go for it.

Actuarial science includes a number of subjects, including probability, mathematics, statistics, finance, economics, financial economics, and computer programming.

You should have also good in these subjects. This is mainly Insurance and Finance Relating subject and mainly attract to Science students. So, if you have Maths in main subject then go for it.

Otherwise you should go for CA/CS/ICWA courses. These are also good courses and you can get high rank jobs. Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?