3rd December 2011, 06:58 PM
karan malhotra

What should I do after 12th so as to study MBA?

what we do for m.b.a after +2...plese tell me what can be done

6th December 2011, 06:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th so as to study MBA?

The minimum educational qualification required for MBA is graduation. Therefore, first of all, you should complete your XII class. Then pursue graduation from any of the reputed educational institutions. You can select courses like B.Tech, B.Com, B.A., BBA, BBM, etc. This will help you for joining the MBA course.
8th December 2011, 09:53 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What should I do after 12th so as to study MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karan malhotra View Post

HOW TO DO MBA IN FUTURE?

You can do M.B.A ( Master of Business Administration ) in two ways, one by taking it as the major or by doing Engineering course...

-> To take up M.B.A as major you have to complete B.B.A ( Bachelor of Business Administration...

-> If you are planning to completely go into business line then B.B.A and M.B.A is the good choice.

-> If you are planning to have some technical knowledge and then go on for M.B.A then you can do the B.E course with any of the majors like Computer Science, Mechanical and so on...

-> If you can do your UG course which is either B.B.A or B.E well then on the time you can prepare for M.B.A entrance exam i.e GMAT which gives you the opportunity to do your M.B.A course in some of the top colleges around the world..

-> If you have the attitude to reach those heights then for you sure you can attain it...

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
Actually, after while, finding the ideas is the easy part. Sorting them through and turning them into stories, now, that's the hard work."
8th December 2011, 09:58 PM
akashcg02

Quote:
Hiiii friend,

If you are a commerce student, Go with graduation courses like B.COM, BBA, BBM or other relevant courses. while opting opt for B.com because it covers the basic syllabus to be dealt in to conquer CAT or MAT, I.E, the entrance exams to go for MBA.
8th December 2011, 10:19 PM
mayankkaushik02

Its better do graduation with any Science or commerce stream subjects and after that you can do MBA
8th December 2011, 10:32 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
It is nice to you determined in your ambition. To get admit into the master in business administration the eligibility required are bachelor degree from any recognised university. Various entrance exam are there for admitting the aspirant to the masters degree course.
First you need to choose a bachelor degree in which you have interest. No matters the duration of the course. Both science and commerce aspirants can apply for MBA . The various bachelor degree are bsc, bba, b.com, BE, etc. Each field has their own advantage and nature of work. Except BE all the other courses are three years. Depending on your interest you can choose your field . For admission into engineering entrance exams are conducted.
So complete your bachelor degree and then apply for MBA
9th December 2011, 10:56 AM
tejesh_09

MBA - MASTER IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION is Master degree course which can be done after completion of any Graduation Degree course.

If you are keenly interested to make business as your carrier then after 12th you should go for BBA(BACHELOR IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION) and after which you can opt for MBA.

Otherwise after 12th first you complete your technical education by completing B.Tech in any stream and then go for MBA.
9th December 2011, 11:46 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,
you are an MBA aspirant.. Then after being passed out in 12th you can go for any graduation course..

After completion of graduation in any trade you can apply for MBA course through entrance exams like- CAT, XAT, MAT, SNAP etc..

After qualifying in any of these exam you can join in MBA course..

As MBA is a post graduation course then first complete your graduation course after that you will be able to take admission in MBA course..

All the best.
9th December 2011, 12:14 PM
surekha_katreddy

Arrow Re: What should I do after 12th so as to study MBA?

Quote:
hi friend ,
MBA is a post-graduation course which requires the minimum eligility
of being a graduate. So there is no other option left with you rather than completing your graduation right now.Later you can definitely opt for doing
MBA.Better you can opt for BBA/BE/B.TECH right now.
Then you can appear for exams like CAT and MAT in the final year of
your graduation which helps you to get placed in a good institute for doing
MBA

good luck
9th December 2011, 12:19 PM
Junior Member+

Hi,
After completing 12th, you will first have to complete your graduation in a course that suits you and will give you the opportunity to side by side prepare for your CAT, SNAP, MAT, and other entrances....because taking a coaching for them is indispensable....so opt for a course that gives you the freedom to give sufficient time to coaching...
there are different percentile requirements of different MBA institutes....if you score well in your CAT you can get admission in IIM Ahmadabad easily...

All the best....
9th December 2011, 12:40 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear........
For MBA you have to be a graduate in any stream , if you are a commerce students then you can go for - B. com , BBA , BBM.
if you are a science students then go for B. tech in any stream & after that do mba that will be help you to earn more salary in future.....

Below is the carrier chart which will help you to decide what to do .

In this details are shown.

good luck..................
9th December 2011, 01:29 PM
jayparikh

Post Re: What should I do after 12th so as to study MBA?

Quote:
Hi,

see you need to complete your graduation first , because it is the first criteria to apply for MBA.

During your graduation, you can prepare for different Competitive exams for MBA like:-

CAT
XAT
SNAP
NMAT etc.

You can study by yourself or you can join some coaching class also.

Best of luck

regards.
9th February 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

can i do MBA after completing my studies
10th February 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

can i aim for any mba college with 72% or pursue mba with this percent???
23rd February 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

what must i do to be an MBA after 12th right now i am in the science stream ?????
14th April 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

i have just passed my 10th & want to do MBA FINANCE by commerce. Then do I have to do BBA or anyother course
15th April 2012, 02:22 PM
maya_sarabhai

The eligibility criteria is minimum 60% marks in 12th for general category (55% SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen)and your graduation,so you are eligible if you are in one of the above category.Don't loose hope if you are not.Try in some other fields.
12th June 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

What should i prefer...?
BSc.biotech then MBA or BMS and then MBA,basically m a science student.
17th September 2012, 04:37 AM
Unregistered

i am done diploma in administrative and business management so for to do mba what shoud i do now can u give guidence for it pls
2nd December 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

can i do MBA just after 12 or do Graduation first
14th December 2012, 10:41 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
Well, it is good that you have finished your initial level of education which is higher secondary. Now comes your qualifying level of education, that will open your doors to some real life professional work. For this, and also for the fact that you want to choose the pathway of MBA, I will suggest you to go for BBA or Bachelor's in Business administration. This is the preliminary level of MBA and will open the business domain in front of you. Corporate world is looking for MBA people. So after BBA you can take any genre of MBA to get success in the corporate field. For now, you can take admission in IGNOU BBA. Here you have to be a plus 2 degree holder. And no other examination will be taken. You have three years stipulated for this course, with a maximum time limit of 24 years of age. You can call at the Kolkata IGNOU study center number at (033) 2281 0964 to get enrolled in the course.
23rd March 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

hey after 12th which course can i do to study mba
bba or b.com
3rd May 2013, 02:30 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
If your aspiring to Apply for MBA Course in Future after Completing your 12th standard ,, Then I , suggest you to apply for the Best Bachelor degree courses like,

--> Bachelor of Commerce
--> Bachelor of Business Administration

This Courses are the best Course related to MBA Course ..

After Completing this Bachelor degree course your applicable for MBA Course ...

Eligibility Criteria for B.com / BBA Course : -

~~ One finished 12th standard or It's Equivalent Qualification from recognized university ..

~~ One should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in 12th board Examination

After Completing this Bachelor degree courses you need to appear in MBA Entrance Examination like, MAT /CAT/GMAT Examination in Order to get admission for MBA Course in reputed College ..

MBA Entrance Examination are Mandatory to get admission for MBA Course .. Without qualified in MBA Entrance Examination you can't get admission for MBA Course in top Colleges ..

To get admission for MBA Course One should Complete Under Graduation course from recognized university ..and Should Secure Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in Graduation course ..

One should be Qualified in MBA Entrance Examination like, MAT/GMAT/CAT Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks..

So, After Completing your 12th Standard , I suggest you to apply for B.com/BBA Course ..
11th July 2013, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th Science now... But Science is getting hard for me. So, i've decided to go for BMS after 12th..., Can I da MBA
12th July 2013, 10:08 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You can take any graduation course to apply for the Master of Business Administration. The MBA course is post graduation degree, which is why it is important that you have completed at least graduation to apply for it.

You can apply once completing the graduation. The course could be any. There are several options for graduation courses.

For example some people prefer doing Bachelor of Technology before MBA. Having completed B.Tech gives edge over other candidates who might have completed MBA after B.Com, B.Sc etc.

You can also apply for the Bachelor of Business Administration course if you want to take admission for MBA. Other options are B.Sc, B.Com, B.A or any other recognized gaduation degree.

What you need to do after completing graduation is appear for entrance exams specifically conducted for Master of Business Administration course.

CAT

MAT

JMET

SNAP

TANCET

GMAT

XAT

These are some of the entrance exams for MBA course. Your should first try to appear for the Common Admission Test since some of the best business colleges in India offer admission through it.

The list include Indian Institutes of Management that also conducts the Common Admission Test or CAT.

CAT Eligibility

1. You should have completed graduation.

2. Minimum of 50 percent marks.

3. SC/ST need 45 percent marks.

4. Final year students can also apply.
12th July 2013, 12:20 PM
harishbanu

Hai, you are studying 12th. You have to complete you 12th after that you have to study degree with B.Com branch.
After completing you B.Com. To get admission in MBA courses, you have to write entrance exams like MAT /CAT/GMA etc.You need to have 50% percentage in Bachelor degree to appear entrance exam otherwise you will not eligible.
12th July 2013, 01:12 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 12th Science now... But Science is getting hard for me. So, i've decided to go for BMS after 12th..., Can I da MBA
YES, you can do MBA after completing BMS

MBA is a Post Graduation Course and can be done after completing your Graduation.

There are many Institutes and Universities offering this two year course.

Selection procedure for the MBA course involves:
>> Written Test
>> Group Discussion
>> Interviews

MBA written Tests that you can appear are:

MAT- Minimum Eligibilty to apply is Graduation pass.This test is conducted by AIMA.

CAT- Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks for general and OBC candidates and 50% marks for the SC/ST candidates.

SNAP- This exam is conducted by Symbiosis, Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks.

XAT- Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass
13th July 2013, 03:37 PM
harishbanu

Hai, now you are completed you Intermediate. And you want to do MBA. For that you have to do degree with B.com. After completion of B.com, you have to write entrance exam like CAT/ MAT and etc.
Eligibility for those exams
1.CAT:-
1. candidate should have bachelor degree with 50% percentage or 45% if candidate is SC/ST/PD.
MAT:-
you should either be a graduate (in any discipline) or should be a final year student in any graduate course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?