12th February 2015, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among ICAI and MBA?

HELLO
i just want 2 know that... what types of difficulties face on doing CA??
which one is better for me MBA or CA??
i recently passed my 12th exam with 70%...
nd i'm confuse to choose the better field b/w CA or MBA...

14th February 2015, 07:02 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among ICAI and MBA?

MBA - Master of Business Administration.

It provides foundational business practices such as accountancy, finance, Marketing, Management. it's good choice for the working professionals who need to reach their career goals.

There are greater benefits of getting your MBA, with the most significant employment opportunities in Business and Administration.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate seeking degree must hold bachelor's degree in any discipline obtained through 10+2+3 with at least 50% marks.

CA - Chattered Accountancy.

Chartered Accountants will work in all fields of Business and Management. some are engaged in public work, some work in private sectors and some will work in Government bodies. Now a days Chattered accountants are marking bigger role in business

ICAI - Institute of Chattered Accountancy of India is a statutory body established under chattered accountants act. ICAI has achieved recognition as a premier accounting body not only in the country but also globally for it's contribution in the field of education, professional development. ICAI is now the second largest accounting body in the world.
11th July 2020, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between the CA and IAS?
7th September 2021, 10:45 PM
Minal F

CA Eligibility:-

Candidates must have 12th passed in any stream with minimum 60%marks are eligible for CA Chartered Accountant.

ICAI was established on 1st July 1949 as a statutory body under the Chartered Accountant act.

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)is one the professional accounting body in India under the Jurisdiction of Ministry of Corporate Affairs Government of India.

MBA Eligibility:-

Candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream with minimum 50%marks from a recogniszed university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?