7th January 2017, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing class 10th which has a good career scope?

Respected Sir, I am Ganesh Sharma, I am from Darbhanga in Bihar. I have completed my class 10th and now I want to continue with my studies so I want to know what should I do after completing class 10th which has a good career scope? I am physically very fit so please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I choose after class 10th for a good career scope? Which stream has the best job opportunities?
  2. What should I do after completing class 12th (Science) that has a good career scope?
  3. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th? Can I pursue Graphic Designing or Animation?
  4. Can I pursue a Career in Computer Science after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  5. Which course should I pursue after completing class 10th that has the best career scope? Can I prepare for Group 1 exam?
  6. Can I join Fashion Designing course after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  7. Which stream should I choose after completing class 10th scoring 88% marks? Will Commerce be a good career choice? -- [New]
  8. Which course should I pursue after completing B.SC for a good career scope?
  9. Which stream should I choose after completing Intermediate that has a good career scope and high salary?
  10. Can I pursue BPO course after completing class 10th? Is it a good Career choice to pursue BPO course?
  11. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th with 9.2 CGPA?
  12. Any good scope in weapon engineering courses? I have passed my 10th class exam -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How much should I score in class 10th to pursue CA course? Which course should I pursue as Degree course and what is the job scope after completing CA course?
  14. Which computer related course has a good career scope after completing BA Programme?
  15. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Science)? What will be the career scope of that course?
  16. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue a Career in English Language after completing class 10th? Which course should I pursue in English stream?
  18. What are the career opportunities after completing class 10th (Correspondence) at the age of twenty four years?
13th January 2017, 07:40 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing class 10th which has a good career scope?

To have a good career scope after completion of your 10th standard, I suggest you to pursue any course of your interest because, if you have interest on anything, you can achieve your goal. For example, if you are interested to become an engineer, you need to pursue 11th and 12th standard with Non-Medical Science stream.

If you are interested to become a Doctor then, you need to pursue 11th and 12th standard with Medical Science stream. If you have interest towards Arts then, it is best to opt for Arts stream in 11th and 12th standard for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?