2nd July 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best courses for me to opt for after completion of B.Sc in non medical stream and MBA in Finance?

hello sir/madam, i have graduation in bsc. non- medical after that i have done mba in finance in 2011 now i want to study further.what course should i opt for?

11th July 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best courses for me to opt for after completion of B.Sc in non medical stream and MBA in Finance?

respected sir, i hv got 65percnt of marks in B.sc p.c.m nd i hv good marks in chemistry plz suggest me the best courses in chemistry..
21st December 2012, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best courses for me to opt for after completion of B.Sc in non medical stream and MBA in Finance?

I did M.B.A Finance after B.SC. Computers. Am i eligible for a job in financial sector as analyst... Is there any possibilty to get job in finance stream... Could u please suggest me how to achieve my goal...
22nd April 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

i have done mba after completion of bsc computers in 2012 i did not found any job in financial sector as analyst in bangalore so pls kindly forward if any vacancies............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?