24th February 2012, 08:10 PM
smt123

What should I do after diploma in computer science?

what should i do after diploma in computer science.i hv knwldge of .net,c,c++...
shud i prefr job or b.tech??

Related Questions:
  1. Which course or certification should I do after doing B.E CSE?
  2. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  3. After diploma in Computer Science which course can I do?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  5. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  6. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  7. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in CSE?
  8. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  9. Is Computer Science different from Computer Engineering for Diploma aspirant?
  10. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?
  11. Eligibility for Post graduation course in Computer Science after diploma in Computer Science?
  12. How to do MBA after completing diploma in computer science?
  13. Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks?
  14. Will there be any Job Notifications for the candidates of Diploma in Computer Science?
  15. Is a AICTE approved diploma an easy route to B.E. or B.Tech or should I opt for regular 12th course? Difference between Diploma in IT,Computer Engineering and Computer Science?
  16. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  17. Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do MBA after completing diploma in computer science?
24th March 2012, 10:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after diploma in computer science?

You can choose any of the options mentioned above as per your interest. You can apply for technical positions after diploma. But you can only opt for the entry level positions after completing diploma. It is always better to pursue your B.Tech degree after completing diploma which will enhance your job opportunities. You can apply through lateral entry scheme. If you qualify in the lateral entry examination, you can directly join the second year of engineering course.
22nd May 2012, 05:14 PM
romi_bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by smt123 View Post
what should i do after diploma in computer science.i hv knwldge of .net,c,c++...
shud i prefr job or b.tech??
You can opt for any of the mentioned option.

Jobs Available for you:

1) TCS

2)CTS

3)IBM

4)WIPRO

5)CAPGEMINI

6)HCL

7) INFOSYS

B.TECH:

Diploma is enough to get admission in any college who has LATERAL ENTRY FACILITY for doing B.tech ..

for IIT , it doesn't have any LATERAL entry facility but AIEEE colleges has...the same.
Either you can do specialization in your subject with institutes like NIIT, GNIIT etc..
It will make your career boost up...
Else you can even try for many government jobs..

The best exam regarding lateral entry is Joint Entrance Examination of Lateral Entry(JELET).
JELET exams application forms you go through
the website :www.jisadmin.com
10th June 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

i have got overall 75% what i can do after dimploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?