2nd May 2013, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after graduation? I am a 12th passed student from PCM with 50%

i did my 12th from pcm with 50% and now am doing bsc. from math so what should i do after graduation i want to gi in computer software line pleas tell me something should i go to software line or not, may i get the job in MNC company after p.g.

2nd January 2015, 08:26 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: What should I do after graduation? I am a 12th passed student from PCM with 50%

As you are doing B.Sc in Maths and you have interest in Computer software then i think MCA is best course for you.

Eligibility for MCA course:
The candidate should have BCA course , and instead of this they should have 12th with Maths as compulsory subject.

As you have Maths in 12th class then you can apply for this course after graduation. This course is related to computer software. MCA is 2 years course. After MCA you can apply for many MNC's for job. There you will also get good salary package.

Here are some MNC in which you can apply after MCA:
Infosys
Wipro
L&T
HCL

So, this is best for you to do MCA course after graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?