17th August 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after passing 12th?

What should i do after 12th.....please tell me what should i do

26th September 2012, 07:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after passing 12th?

After 12th, you can go for degree level programs. Degree courses can be pursued in the selected stream. Certificate programs as well as diploma courses will help you to have a career with in a short span of time. Those who are in need for a career can search for assistant or clerical jobs. Such jobs are offered in Railways, Defence, government departments, banks, etc.
27th September 2012, 02:47 AM
shrivastavapranjali@gmail

if you are from science stream (maths),you can opt for engineering, you can search for the recessions and demands and also looking into your interest you can select your stream, or if you are interested in govt. jobs side then you can do your degree through BA or other as you like and side by side yo can prepare for IB, UPSC, PSC and other examinations. all depends on your interest and your power. you need to select very delicately, its going to decide your future. and nothing is so easy, and nothing is so tough. competition and demand is everywhere. be innovative. there are thousands of workholic people but demand is of innovative people. be careful while taking your decision. all the very best
28th September 2012, 12:28 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should i do after 12th.....please tell me what should i do
HI!
You can have many option like you can apply for job or go for higher study:-

You can apply for job like:-
> N.D.A
> Bank Clerk
> T.T.E

You can do higher study like:-
> B.Sc
> M.B.B.S
> B.D.S
> B.H.M.S
> B.B.A
etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?