23rd May 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after passing 12th exam?

what should i do after passing 12th exam . can i get a good college if yes than where how which

28th May 2013, 03:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after passing 12th exam?

First of all, you need to decide on the course for your higher studies. Then try find out its admission procedure. Admission to engineering or medical courses is usually done through entrance exams. Admission to some other courses is done on the basis of 12th class marks. You can have admission to a good college, if you score well in entrance test/12th class.
1st July 2013, 07:35 PM
pinksony

Hello dear...

In inter if your group is mpc or bipc....i suggets you to go for competative entrance exams like eamcet neet,aieee.....where you have a chance to become engineer or doctor...

If you from mec or cec field....i suggest to do ca(chaterd accountant).....this fiel is evergreen...or can go for your graduaton....by taking any group like b.com(general),b.com computers,b.sc....

Make a good choose...

All the best dear.....
17th May 2014, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Am pass 12th with 68% I want to do food inspector course...what will I do
31st May 2023, 09:54 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

After passing the 12th exam, the path you choose depends on your interests, career goals, and academic performance. Here are a few options you can consider:

Pursue a Bachelor's Degree: If you have a specific field or subject of interest, you can enroll in a Bachelor's degree program related to that field. This allows you to delve deeper into a particular subject and gain specialized knowledge. Consider the subjects you enjoyed during your 12th grade and explore degree options in those areas.

Prepare for Entrance Exams: If you have a particular career goal in mind, such as becoming a doctor, engineer, lawyer, or civil servant, you may need to prepare for entrance exams specific to those professions. Research the entrance exams required for your desired career path and start preparing accordingly.

Explore Vocational Courses: If you prefer practical training and want to acquire specific skills, you can consider vocational courses or diploma programs. These courses focus on hands-on training and can lead to employment in industries like hospitality, fashion, photography, automobile, and more.

Consider Professional Certification Courses: There are various professional certification courses available that can enhance your skills and employability. These courses are shorter in duration compared to a full-fledged degree program and can be pursued alongside a job or other studies.

Take a Gap Year: If you are uncertain about your career path or need time to explore your interests, you can consider taking a gap year. Use this time to gain practical experience, travel, volunteer, or engage in activities that help you discover your passions and interests.

Seek Career Counseling: If you're unsure about the right path after 12th, consider seeking guidance from a career counselor. They can help assess your strengths, interests, and career aspirations to provide you with personalized advice and recommendations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?