1st September 2012, 03:29 AM
TANZY......

What should I do after studying diploma ETC from government college

AT PRESENT I AM STUDYING DIPLOMA IN E.T.C 2nd YEAR FROM A GOVT. COLLEGE , AFTER COMPLETING THIS WHAT SHOULD I DO ? & WHAT IS THE SALARY FOR FRESHERS IN D.E.T.C?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join government colleges afetr studying diploma in ECE?
  2. How to change dental college to do internships?
  3. Are private engineering college students preferred for government jobs in comparison to those studying in government college?
  4. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 3802 rank in JEXPO being a SC student?
  5. How to join government job after studying diploma final year in ECE branch
  6. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  7. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in electrical? I am studying diploma in government polytechnic
  8. List of government engineering colleges in Gujarat affiliated to GTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Government recruitment exams for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  10. Government institution offering admission to B.Tech. programs for diploma holders?
  11. Best Government College for Lateral Entry after Diploma?
  12. Government jobs for Diploma holder in Agriculture?
  13. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in mechanical? I am studying diploma in governmet polytechnic Karad
  14. How to get admission in Government college after completing Diploma course?
  15. What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.?
  16. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  17. What can I do to get a job in central government after studying diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 95%
  18. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
14th September 2012, 04:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after studying diploma ETC from government college

After studying diploma in ETC, you can join PSU like ONGC, NTPC, ECIL, etc. Other than this, you can join RRB as Junior Engineer. You can also join government department and railways as clerical staff. Diploma holders are eligible for apprentice or assistant positions. Fresh candidates can expect salary package up to Rs. 8000/- at entry level.
14th September 2012, 04:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

After studying diploma in ETC, you can join PSU like ONGC, NTPC, ECIL, etc. Other than this, you can join RRB as Junior Engineer. You can also join government department and railways as clerical staff. Diploma holders are eligible for apprentice or assistant positions. Fresh candidates can expect salary package up to Rs. 8000/- at entry level.
14th September 2012, 04:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

14th September 2012, 09:42 PM
bhargavipooja

Quote:
Originally Posted by TANZY...... View Post
AT PRESENT I AM STUDYING DIPLOMA IN E.T.C 2nd YEAR FROM A GOVT. COLLEGE , AFTER COMPLETING THIS WHAT SHOULD I DO ? & WHAT IS THE SALARY FOR FRESHERS IN D.E.T.C?
Diploma holders in electronic and telecommunication engineering can find lot of career opportunities in government sector. They can apply for various technical job positions under government. Job vacancies may arise in different central government firms under government. Firms operating the telecom sector like BSNL, MTNL, etc are often in need of these candidates. They can also seek jobs under railways. The candidates are usually appointed to junior-level job positions by RRB. State governmental firms also recruit diploma holders in to varied positions. You also have the option to apply for clerical positions in banks. You need to apply when the notification of the same is issued by IBPS.

The selection of professionals in to these firms is offered through certain selection tests and thereafter interview. Another option to obtain a lucrative career is to continue with your studies. If you can pursue B.Tech degree in electronic & telecommunication engineering, it will be much beneficial. This higher degree may improve the chance to obtain a better job position. Apart from the jobs mentioned above, the candidate can search for jobs in SAIL, ISRO, VSSC, NTPC, ONGC, etc. Engineering degree holders can apply for IES exam. Those who pass the same can have jobs in various central government posts ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?