9th November 2012, 11:42 AM
vij aya

What should I do to become a Lecturer in government polytechnic

what should i do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  2. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  3. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  4. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  7. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  9. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  10. Am I eligible for B.Lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  11. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma?
  12. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  14. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  15. How to get government polytechnic lecturer job after completign B.E EEE with 78% marks
  16. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
  17. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  18. Sample question papers for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic?
7th July 2017, 01:31 PM
akaygagat

Default Re: What should I do to become a Lecturer in government polytechnic

The jobs for the lecturer in government polytechnics are offered department wise and you have to wait for the job post by the state PSC to apply for the job. Mainly these job ads are posted on the regional newspapers . For example in Tamilnadu the ad may appear in times of India. Or you can search online for the job because there are many websites that post the jobs for the lecturer. and you can apply online for the post.

Eligibility for becoming a lecturer is that you must have a degree or master degree in the subject which you will be teaching.
So I will advise you to get a job in private college get some experience and then apply for the government teaching job because then it will be easier to get that job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?