11th September 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

How to get government polytechnic lecturer job after completign B.E EEE with 78% marks

i am arun prasad i have completed BE(EEE)(78%) with distinction in 2010.i want to get a government polytechnic lecturer job please help me how to apply and get the job and what are the books to study for the entrance exam.and how to pass the entrance exam.please send full details and answers for my questions to my email id:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  3. How to apply for government polytechnic lecturer job? Books to study for entrance exam?
  4. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  8. Am I eligible for B.Lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  9. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  10. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  11. How can I get a job of lecturer for D.Pharmacy in any government polytechnic in Punjab?
  12. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  13. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  14. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  15. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  16. Can I get a call for interview if scored 265 marks in Polytechnic Lecturer post recruitment exam? Minimum marks required to get recruited? -- [New]
  17. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  18. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?