19th November 2012, 04:55 PM

What should I do to become a Maths teacher after completing 12th in non medical

what should i do to become a maths teacher after completing +2 in non medical ????

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a Maths teacher after completing 12th commerce with 79% marks
  2. How can I become a Maths teacher after completing BSc Computer Science from CMJ university
  3. Could I get any scholarships for medical studies after scoring 84.5% in medical science with Maths in 12th CBSE?
  4. How should I become a teacher of high secondary school after completing 12th?
  5. How should I become a Maths teacher for higher secondary students after completing CSE?
  6. Which course do I have to study after completing 12th(I Group) with Maths and Science?
  7. How to teach Maths at school level after completing B.E? Can I become a teacher in school after doing B.Ed correspondence?
  8. What should I do after completing 12th? I am a PCM student
  9. Can I do B.sc in Physics after MBBS or MD without Maths in +2?
  10. Which courses are available after completing TY? I want to become a teacher in Maths subject
  11. How to go in any medical field after passing 12th Maths and Bio Science?
  12. What should I do to become a government teacher? I have done BCA after that I have done B.Ed in maths
  13. Institutes in Delhi NCR offering Cyber Security or Ethical Hacking Programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do a job of teacher after completing diploma in home science?
  15. How can I take admission in BSc non medical after completing 12th standard?
  16. What are the various UG courses after completing 12th with Biology and Maths?
  17. Can I apply for primary teacher after completing B.A, MCA, NTT 2nd year teacher training
  18. Can I get Teacher job while doing B.Com from Delhi University or do I need to do any other course? -- [New]
30th June 2015, 07:20 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a Maths teacher after completing 12th in non medical

No, on the basis of 10+2educational qualification you cannot be recruited as a teacher in any institute.

To be a teacher the minimum eligibility is the graduation passed candidates with at least a degree of Bachelor of Education.

So you have to wait for these degree after that you become eligible to join as a teacher.

But if you dream to teach I will suggest you to teach the poor and needy teacher near by you as a tutor. This will provide a teaching skill which is very much required to be a good teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?