6th July 2011, 01:11 AM
mohan surya

How should I become a Maths teacher for higher secondary students after completing CSE?

I have completed cse.
I love to become maths teacher for higher secondary students.
What i should i do further?

4th September 2011, 08:50 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How should I become a Maths teacher for higher secondary students after completing CSE?

Dear friend,

Maximum of the Govt and private institutes require M.Tech candidates for their teaching professional department.

It would be better for you if you complete your M.Tech and then apply for the assistant professor post in any reputed institute.

Other than that, there are many online maths tutor recruitment programs that are ongoing in the internet. Look for those openings, you must get a maths faculty position in online mode also.

Walk to the school premises of your choice and talk to the school authority or administration and then ask them what they require for a maths faculty,whether you are eligible or not.

All the best!
27th December 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I become a Maths teacher for higher secondary students after completing CSE?

Hi,

I am a B.Tech graduate in Electronics and communication. What furter qualifications should I need to become a higher secondary teacher for mathematics?

Thanks,

Deepa Sundaran
6th April 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

I am a computer science student . I want to become either chemistry or maths professor. which courses are required for that
19th November 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

what should i do to become a maths teacher after completing 2 in non medical ??
15th November 2014, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

how should i become a maths teacher for higher secondary after completing B-tech ECE?
15th November 2014, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

i am b-tech electronics and communication student.i have 2 supplies .what further qualification should i need to become a higher secondary maths or physics teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?