28th December 2014, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to clear NDA exam after 12th class?

what should i do to clear NDA exam after 12th class
please tell me your answer step by step

21st April 2015, 07:27 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to clear NDA exam after 12th class?

N.D.A. is a defense service exam which is conducted for all the three wings in armed forces-
Air forces
Navy wing
Army wing
To crack the exam of N.D.A. you must be have the grip on the subjects that are taken as main subjects in the entrance exam as general ability, English, Mathematics and general science are the main subjects that comes in N.D.A. where the eligibility criteria for N.D.A. is-

>> Candidate to be minimum 12th passed out and should be Indian and the candidate passed the 12th with physics and mathematics can apply for all three wings and the candidates passed in other streams as in arts and commerce can only apply for the army wing.

>> Candidate should be physically fit and have the eye sight of the minimum 6/6 and also has no medical health issue if persist that candidate will be disqualified.

>> Candidate must fall in the age group of-16.5-19 years.

Selection process is as-
preliminary exam
Mains exam
SSB interview
Physical and medical test

And after qualifying all the necessary stages you can go for the training in the National defense academy of India.
21st April 2015, 10:41 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to clear NDA exam after 12th class?

National Defense Academy (NDA) is one of the most popular entrance exams after completing class 12th.NDA is an entrance exam conducted for the selection of officer posts in the Indian Army.

The candidates must have passed class 12th from a recognized board or university.The candidate must be physically fit, and must fulfill the physical standards set up by National Defence Academy and National Naval Academy.

Only unmarried candidates are allowed to appear in the exam,the candidates not born before 2nd July 1996 and not later than 1st July 1999 are eligible.The candidates must be a citizen of India or a subject of Bhutan.

The candidates are selected on the basis of--

Written Test
SSB Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?