16th October 2010, 11:50 PM
truthwins

What should I do to correct an error on the high school certificate?

Sir, In my high school certificate and in graduation one My name is as Ateeque that is correct one, but in Intermediate certificate my name as Ateeqve, its V in place of U. If it does matter, if yes, What should I do to get it corrected. (From UP board Allahabad)

If anyone, Please Please Please, do contact me on " [email protected] " or at 09818931926 with proper response as to what should do, many many thanks.

28th May 2011, 07:54 AM
stranger351

Default Re: What should I do to correct an error on the high school certificate?

Firstly you have to contact your School Administrator or Principal of the School..
They give you a forum and after that you have to fill up that forum ..
And submitted to school Principal with Small Fee..
After School Principal Sends this forum to regional office and remaining work is doing by them..
This work is completed within 2 weeks..
1st March 2012, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to correct an error on the high school certificate?

Sir.In my school records of diploma,Form 138-A,is Surname is Hamier,But my Bith Certificate is ave,Im Illegitimate child and the lawyer advise me to follow the records of NSO,what should i do to change my school records in to Names of Ave...
4th April 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

sir in my sslc certificate date of birth was 26-04-1972 but in my higher secondary certificate it was 26-06-1972 i joined job with the date of birth of 26-04-1972 whether thereis any problem in job
14th October 2012, 12:30 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

My dear Friend,

In order to correct the error on your certificate of high School, first you should have to fill the form of error correction provided by the Board. For this, first tell about your problem to the principal of the school then fill the form and pay the required fee. Now after that its the responsibility of your school's principal. He/She will send this form with his/her attestation to the board office. And within 3-4 weeks you will get the result.

Wish you all the very best.
8th October 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,my name is Arvind kumar ram. I cleared10th board exam from jharkhand board in 2011.There is a mistake in my father's name,in the cirtificate it is eritten as Premchandra Ram but it is actually Premchand Ram.Sir i m worried this will create problems in making other things such as voter id card.This may create major problems for me in future.So i request you to give me the solution of this problem please.
7th February 2015, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

MY SON'S NAME AS PER DOCUMENTS IS SOUMOPRIYO BOSE BUT INADVERTENTLY IN THE REGISTRATION,ADMIT CARD IT IS PRINTED AS SOUMOPRIO BOSE,KINDLY HELP.
9th February 2018, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir I name vipin solanki I will clear my 10th exam by cbse board....There is mistake in 10th marksheet ...Sir how can change my DOB in my marksheet
23rd June 2022, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

sir inmy admit,registration and hs result father name is mistakenly wrong so can i rectify it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?