7th July 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

what should I do for doing M.Sc. in Computer Science through Correspondence after completing B.Sc. in Computer Science?

i am completed bsc in compouter science in 2009-2010. i am looking for msc in compouter scienceat correspondence in thiss year what i am do plese suggest me

Related Questions:
  1. what should I do for doing M.Sc. in Computer Science through Correspondence after completing B.Sc. in Computer Science?
  2. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  3. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  4. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  5. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  6. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  7. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Correspondence PG after BSc CS wil have value or not? Is it better to do Regular PG Course?
  9. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  10. Is it advisable to do correspondence in MSc Computer Science after completing B.E in Computer Science?
  11. What to do after completing B.Sc Computer Science through correspondence? -- [New]
  12. Can I go for MSc computer science after completing BSc computer science
  13. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  14. MSc Mathematics or MSc Computer Science after BSc Computer Science?
  15. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  16. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  17. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  18. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
4th September 2011, 08:33 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: what should I do for doing M.Sc. in Computer Science through Correspondence after completing B.Sc. in Computer Science?

Hi,

Of course, you can do M.Sc in computer science after completing graduation. But it would be better if you do it in regular mode in spite of correspondence mode.

If this is really impossible to join the regular course then you can look for reputed distance mode universities like: IGNOU, SMU,ANNA university,ICFAI etc.

Find an institution like the above said ones nearby your residence and join the course of M.Sc in CS. Also look out what are the admission requirements of the particular institute you want to join and then go according to that.

All the best!
4th September 2011, 11:25 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: what should I do for doing M.Sc. in Computer Science through Correspondence after completing B.Sc. in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am completed bsc in compouter science in 2009-2010. i am looking for msc in compouter scienceat correspondence in thiss year what i am do plese suggest me
Hello,
As you have already completed B.Sc in computer science you are quite eligible for doing M.Sc in computer science.
You can apply for the M.Sc in IGNOU,Anna University,Lovely University,Sikkim Manipal University etc.You can get details of the course in the website of these universities.

But If you do M.Sc in regular basis then it will be more beneficial for you.

Best Wishes....
19th March 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for M.Sc computer science in correspondence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?