31st July 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

What should I do in future with less than 60% in 12th and B.Tech

What should I do in future with less than 60% in 12th and btech also

2nd August 2015, 02:34 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do in future with less than 60% in 12th and B.Tech

# Large number of candidate are much worried over their fate regarding placement in MNC after getting less aggregate percentage marks (i.e. less than 60% marks).

# It is not fair for those candidates who have not able to get 60% marks due to any family problem, personal problem, health issues etc.

# Please note that high percentage marks and marks sheet of candidate will not help the company in earning revenue. But only the in-depth knowledge, practical knowledge, technical expertise and scientific approach of the candidate will help in progress of company.

# There are lot of IT companies as well as MNCs which also offer placemen to those candidates who have obtained less than 60% marks in aggregates in engineering degree.
Names of few of them are:

* Infosys
* HCL
* Wipro
* MindTree
* Amazon
* IBM
* Accenture
* TechMahindra
* TCS
* Zensar
* HP
* Cognizant
* Dell
* Lenovo
* Siemens,
* Convergys
* and many more

# Such candidate should go for work in a small IT company. In a small company there are good chances of learning. Such candidate should spend their initial two to three years and then plan to join a MNC because there good chances of reaching to higher position very quickly in a small company as excellent performance gets noticed very easily over there.

# Candidates are required of following qualities which are:

* Good communication skill.
* Good reasoning and analytical skill.
* Sound knowledge in engineering discipline

# Such candidates who are having less percentage marks are advised to concentrate on improving their communication and aptitude skills. Simultaneously try to consolidate the basic knowledge in engineering discipline. Note that if you have excellent skill, then you will be surely recruited on the basis of your talent & skill.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?