12th October 2015, 02:12 AM
aaman147

What should I do to get admission in D.U. as private candidate?

I want to take admission in D.U as a private candidate for b.com ??? What should i do??? What is the procedure ??? please guide me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for 12th board exams(CBSE) as a private candidate without passing 11th? Is it possible to appear for NATA and AIEEE as a private candidate? Will being a private candidate affect my admission into universities in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I appear for 12th board exams as a private candidate without passing 11th?
  3. Possibility to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam without completing 11th as a Private candidate? Is it a barrier for admission in Universities?
  4. How can i get admission in MA (Economics) as a private candidate? What's the required procedure?
  5. Can I do LLB course as a private candidate? What is the total fee structure? Which universities are better for private candidate?
  6. What should I do to get admission in D.U. as private candidate? -- [New]
  7. Information about admission as per the private candidate in ITI Delhi? Dates of admission?
  8. Possibility to get admission in 10th as a Private candidate if completed Graduation being a 27 years old married woman?
  9. Can I attempt HSC 2016 exam for the third time as a private candidate?
  10. Admission procedure and details for joining MA Economics course as a private candidate?
  11. Can I appear in 12th as a private candidate?
  12. Details of admission to M.Phil Malayalam course as a private candidate?
  13. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE?
  14. Will I get admission in Delhi University after passing 12th as CBSE private candidate
  15. If I am a private candidate can I give entrance exam of engineering and medical? Will it affect me future? Which is a better option for me as a private candidate after 12th science?
  16. Would there be any problem in taking admission in college after doing 12th private?
  17. Am I eligible to apply in Odisha DET if pursuing 10th and belongs to Guwahati, Assam?
  18. Is my daughter eligible to sit for Punjab PMT exam?
12th October 2015, 08:30 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get admission in D.U. as private candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the DU being the private candidate. DU stands for the Delhi university and it is among the best university for the UG courses.

The admission in the university is on the basis of the marks in the board examination as per the cut off the different courses in the different subject. The eligibility to get the admission in the DU in the under graduate courses is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from any recognised board.

So you are eligible to get the admission in the university. But for any more information or to get the cut off for the previous year of different colleges and courses visit at the www.du.ac.in.
12th October 2015, 09:37 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

B.Com stands for the Bachelor of Commerce. The admission process in Delhi University which is considered to be the best university in India for undergraduate and post graduate course.

The application process for admission in undergraduate courses generally starts in the month of May. After that you can apply at the official website of DU www.du.ac.in.

Once the application process is over. The cut off percentage of marks is released by DU for admission. You can get admission in the colleges for which your percentage of marks is more or equal to cut off marks. For top colleges of Delhi University, you should have good percentage of 10+2.
13th October 2015, 12:04 PM
maakaladla

Yes you are eligible to get admission in Delhi university as private candidate.

for admission in under graduate course,candidates must passed 12th with 65% marks.
for admission in a master degree courses, candidates must passed the graduate course with 60% marks.

the cut off session are varies according to year and year pass.
21st May 2016, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Are the students securing around 60 percent marks aggregate in 12th eligible for BA or BCA as external candidate or as private candidate.
1st July 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Actually, I don't have good percentage when I passed 12th after that i gave papers of three subjects as a private candidate and now I have a good percentage. I want to take admission in du but some for the admission Some documents are require like character provisional and migration . So I want to ask where I can get these documents . Because they require in the college admission I have so much confusion please help ...!
4th June 2019, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Actually I given 12 board again as private candidate, so which roll number is valid my previous roll number or the roll number I got as a private candidate? Please fast
13th September 2019, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Do canda accept students who had Cbse private candidate exam score
14th July 2020, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12 th CBSE. I AM WOMA. . CAN I GET ADMISDION IN UNDERGRAFUATE VOUSE IN DU~
11th October 2022, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Can i get private admussion in du for pg programmes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?