28th May 2012, 02:07 PM
ramandu

What should I do to give company secretary exam? I am from Gujarat(Rajkot)

i am from gujarat(rajkot). what shal i do to give company secretary exam

7th May 2017, 07:36 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do to give company secretary exam? I am from Gujarat(Rajkot)

You can apply for CS Course after completion of your 12th or graduation. There are total three stages to become a CS.
(1) Foundation Course
(2) Executive Course
(3) Profession Course

After 12th Class
- You have to undergo all the three course to become a CS.

After Graduation
Graduates except Fine Arts are exempted from CS Foundation Course and can directly apply for CS Executive course. After clearing Executive Course, You can apply for final stage CS Professional course to become a CS.

Stages To Become A CS
- Register for CS Foundation Course and qualify the CS Foundation exam.
- Register for CS Executive course. Complete 7 days students induction training within six month of registration of CS Executive course.
- Also complete 70 hours computer training program to become eligible to appear CS Executive Course Exam.
- After passing CS Executive Exam, Complete 8 days executive development program.
- You have to undergo 15 months management training in companies after completion of Executive or Professional course.
- Register for CS Professional Course and Clear the Professional Exam.
- After completion of CS Professional Exam and on successful completion of training, You are admitted as an associate member of ICSI.

Dates For Admission

Foundation Course
- You should apply before 31st March to appear December session exam of the same year.
- You should apply before 30th September to appear June session exam of the next year.

Executive Course
- You should apply before 28th February to appear both modules December session exam of the same year.
- You should apply before 31st May to appear single module in December session exam of the same year.
- You should apply before 31st August to appear both modules in June session exam of the next year.
- You should apply before 30th November to appear single module in June session exam of the next year.

Employment Sector For Company Secretary
- Financial Management
- Legal, Secretarial and Corporate Governance
- Due Diligence
- Corporate Advisory Services
- Foreign Collaboration and Joint Ventures
- Arbitration and Conciliation
- Project Planning
- Capital Market and Investor Relations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?