15th October 2016, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

What should I do if hate Maths, Physics and Chemistry but love Biology?

I hate maths, physics and also chemistry, but I love biology and I want to take bio science in class eleven. What should I do with other subjects?

15th October 2016, 04:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if hate Maths, Physics and Chemistry but love Biology?

According to Indian education system a candidate has to choose Non Medical or Medical stream in class 11th. Hence as per your interest you have to take medical stream in 11th consisting of Biology, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects. Along with Biology ,Chemistry and Physics are also important for you to clear the exam.
You cannot choose only Biology because it is a rule.

15th October 2016, 04:58 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if hate Maths, Physics and Chemistry but love Biology?

It is not possible to take science stream with biology as compulsory subject without studying Physics and Chemistry. Biology is studied with subjects like Chemistry and Physics and this group is called PCB subject group and it is necessary for different medical course.

*Once you start reading Physics and Chemistry, you will develop interest in these subjects. It is necessary if you want to join MBBS or BDS course. First try to read NCERT books then move to core reference books for better understanding.

15th October 2016, 05:36 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Let me make you very clear that you shouldn't have any choice because as per our education system a candidate is not allowed to study only one subject in 11th and 12th because as per the rules and regulations you have to either choose medical or non medical stream and as you are interested in Biology hence you should definitely opt for medical stream.
Hence you have to study Biology, Chemistry and Physics in intermediate.

15th October 2016, 07:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I hate maths, physics and also chemistry, but I love biology and I want to take bio science in class eleven. What should I do with other subjects?
You can choose below given courses after 12th standard.

MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)
BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)
B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
B.Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology)
BE in Environmental Engineering

15th October 2016, 08:58 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you wish to take Bio-Science in Class 11, then you will have to opt for Biology as your primary subject 11th onwards.

Also, Physics and Chemistry will be included as your primary subject which will form PCB stream.

So, it is compulsory to study Physics and Chemistry even though you didn't like them because they are part of PCB stream.

4th March 2018, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I love biology and chemistry but hate maths and physics what group can I choose in my 11th standard

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?