8th June 2011, 12:07 PM
sonyks007

What should I do if I entered invalid email ID while applying for PO exam?

iI HAVE APPLIED FOR PO ,BUT I HV ENTERED INVALID EMAIL ID PLZ HELP ME

8th June 2011, 02:48 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I entered invalid email ID while applying for PO exam?

It is some what big mistake of entering invalid email id while applying for bank PO exams.

Because for the bank PO exam, as a part of selection process, if you are qualified in the written test,then you will be intimated by mail regarding the venue of Interview and the date of interview.

Any way, if that is not valid, they may go for contact you in some other mode like by your contact number. But that is not sure.

You can try one thing. Just log in to the website of bank for which you have applied and try to get the contact numbers and explain them regarding your mistake.

They will guide you better.
8th June 2011, 02:53 PM
amit gaur054

Default Re: What should I do if I entered invalid email ID while applying for PO exam?

MY dear friend......... this is a very big mistake.

Because for the bank PO exam, as a part of selection process, if you are qualified in the written test,then you will be intimated by mail regarding the venue of Interview and the date of interview.
so cannot receive any information regarding your selection
8th June 2011, 03:29 PM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What should I do if I entered invalid email ID while applying for PO exam?

dear friend

it is mistake of carelessness so be aware of it next time.

because all the further communications between the company will take place through mail.

i will suggest you to contact the company officials and you should mail them stating your mistake.

i hope they will ask you to provide an alternate email.

all the best.
8th June 2011, 03:51 PM
veereshwari

hi ,u said that had entered invalid email id don't worry first when u had applied for the exam they will be providing the complete bank details and the coordinators numbers.take the particular coordinator number and call to them say about ur mistake what they will suggest follow them ,be careful when ur applying for exams u no need to worry so much fr this problem just contact them ,they will help u
"all the best"
8th June 2011, 04:54 PM
kukkala.ram

Dear Sonyks007,

First of tell me if you applied online than it will be solved:
- like after apply online you get the Registered Number and password for login to re-write on the basis of the same you will make correction in your email ID.

Or if you applied hand written than you may contact direct commercial office with application of request.

regards,
shriram
8th June 2011, 05:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Now that the last date for applying online is over there is no provision for correction. But this will not be much of an issue as you will be notified over the phone and also by post. You will get an sms from the bank about you clearing the test first. Thereafter there will be an email and finally you will get a postal notification. So you must now concentrate on clearing this test.
8th June 2011, 08:24 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Don't worry i am telling what you have to do for this .
1. you will have mentioned your contact detail in the form so you will get your admit card on your given address,
in case if you do not get your admit card on time then you
can download it through net by entering your DATE OF
BIRTH which you have mention in the form.

when you will be select in written exam , this information
you will get on your mobile number which you have mentioned in the form.
8th June 2011, 08:48 PM
kalpana.inturi

its a mistake that entering the invalid email id why because if the bank managers want to communicate with you through this the message they send will not be reached to you at the time when you need it .

iIf you have your contact number mentioned in the application then it will be some how usefull but am not sure.

The message related to your exam will be send to your mail.if it is wrong mail id it will not reach you.and the hallticket number will also send by them to your mail ids.
so contact the company bor the bank where you got the application to fill up.abd tell them about the mistrake that you had done they may help you if there is any chance.
9th June 2011, 12:07 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Probationary Officers of any bank like SBI,UBI,ICICI,Bank of India etc is one of the best post in those bank.

you should fill the form appropriately as this is so important examination.

as you have already done wrong,so don't be afraid,after completing the registration you will be provided a user ID and registration number.

using these no you may change the e-mail ID otherwise you may try to contact the company officials or official support e-mail ID

Be quick ,because the further information will be given through the e-mail ID
20th July 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

what should i do i entered my date of birth wrong while applying for icici po...
23rd July 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

what should i do if i wrongly entered my percentage of 12th?
8th June 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE APPLIED FOR ST. Stephens BUT NOW I REMEMBER THAT THE EMAIL ID ENTERED IS ACTUALLY INVALID. SO WHAT CAN I DO NOW?
20th December 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i am applying icici po exam . but after completion of applying in application form my name is mistake i.e.,my surname will appear on the application form ,can i change sir pls help me sir...
1st April 2015, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

i have entered wron date of birth wlile applying for icici po recruitment 2015-2016...can i change it or my application will be rejected...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?