5th January 2014, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have PCM to get entered in the exam of NDA? How can I join Indian Air Force?

Is it nessesarry to have physics, chemistry and maths to get entered in in the exam of NDA or may I have any.other way to get ententered in it. If I wanna join Indian Air Force.

15th January 2014, 01:32 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it necessary to have PCM to get entered in the exam of NDA? How can I join Indian Air Force?

Obviously, it is required for the candidates to have Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects in 10+2 to be eligible to apply for Air Force wing through NDA Exam.

It is clearly mentioned in the notification that was released by UPSC.

NDA Exam will be conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year to recruit the candidates into following defence services
Army wing
Navy wing
Air Force wing

To apply for Army wing, any stream in 12th class is okay.

But to apply for Navy and Air Force wings, you should have completed your 12th class with Mathematics and Physics subjects.

Your age should be between 16 1/2 years to 19 years.

You should be an unmarried male candidate to apply for this exam.

The nationality of the candidate should be India.

The complete selection procedure would include
NDA Exam
Interview
Medical Test

You did not mention your highest level of academic qualification. If you fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for NDA Exam.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?