20th July 2015, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

What should I do if I have less marks in my BA graduation? Is there any improvement exams I can give now?

I have done my ba in 2012 from gndu....I hv got less percentage 48%....what can I do...because i am not appearing for any entrance exam....plzz help...may i fill forms for improvement.... Can someone please suggest me something to get out of this problem?

Thanks!

20th July 2015, 01:26 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do if I have less marks in my BA graduation? Is there any improvement exams I can give now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my ba in 2012 from gndu....I hv got less percentage 48%....what can I do...because i am not appearing for any entrance exam....plzz help...may i fill forms for improvement.... Can someone please suggest me something to get out of this problem?

Thanks!
I think there is no such option available for any passed out graduate to re appear for graduation exam for improvement so this cannot be done. Yes, one thing you can do is that you can send your papers for a rechecking then there is a hope for you to get a good percentage.
20th July 2015, 04:43 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do if I have less marks in my BA graduation? Is there any improvement exams I can give now?

Your concern over low percentage marks in graduation is genuine. But it is too late. Now we cannot change the past and history. Now we cannot change the low percentage marks in graduation. Now there is no option of improvement examination.

But you should no loose heart. You still have rays of hopes.

There are several competitive examination for government jobs where no any fixed percentage marks in graduation required. Only the passing marks are required. Names of few of them are given below:

* Civil Service Examination conducted by UPSC
* Combined Defence Service (CDS) Examination conducted by UPSC.

* UPSC CPF AC Examination.

* Graduation level Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) Examinations for several posts such as Good Guards, Assistant Station Master (ASM), Commercial Traffic, etc.

* 10+2 level Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) Examinations for several posts such as Junior Clerk, Computer Typist, Billing Clerk, Ticket Collector, Reservation Clerk, Junior Stenographer etc.

* IBPS Probationary Officer (PO) Examination

* Combined Graduate Level (CGLE) Examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC).

* Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination conduced by Staff Selection Commission (SSC).

* Various State Government's Job on the basis of graduation.
20th July 2015, 10:03 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

See, you have many options for you.
First of all let me tell you the correct scenario of your situation.

You cannot give the improvement exam for the same.
For that one needs to be failed in the subject. Since you have passed(though with less percentage) you are not eligible for the improvement exam. So, his option is ruled out from the list of options that you have.

Now let us explore the options that you have-
1) You can give the various UPSC exams for the posts of stenographer or librarian etc.
For such posts, you don't need any percentage criteria in your graduation. Just you should be a graduate.

2) Even for prestigious exams like IAS, there is no percentage criteria of percentage in graduation. I have personally seen candidates with poor percentage who have worked hard and cracked such exams.

3) You can go for higher education.
Though you may no be able to appear for the top universities like Delhi University, but then there are many other universities (private and deemed) through which you can complete your higher studies.

4) if you have knowledge but didn't have the marks to get into good college, you can start tutuons classes for the students of primary and secondary level.

5) You can start working online if you have some sort of financial crises. Learn some computer courses and then you can apply in various call centers etc.
20th July 2015, 10:39 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Yes, you can apply for improvement exam after the completing the graduation for this you can apply the forms of the improvement when the regular course forms are filled in the collage as the exam will also be conducted with the regular exams of degree course and the marks will be counted in the graduation that you got better score if you have better score earlier than improvement and less marks in improvement then marks that you have already will be counted as original.
31st January 2019, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

My Daughter passed B.A. in 2012 with 48% and M.A. in 2016 with % 48. Now how she can do B.ED. Can she reappear in B.A. in one Subject to increase the % up to 50
7th March 2019, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in 2011.But I got 47% in major English. So I cannot apply for the English post. Can I reappear the exam in Mysore university
4th July 2019, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I have less marks in my B.sc graduation? Is there any improvement exams I can give now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?