25th June 2010, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I give exam for second chance for improvement from NIOS?

i am sandeep . i want to get a admission in aeronautical but i have secure less than 50% from nios . i give a exam for improvement but not any improvement in marks, so plz tell me but can i do . Can i give exam for second chance for improvement from National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS).

25th June 2010, 10:30 PM
sandy B

Default Re: Can I give exam for second chance for improvement from NIOS?

hello friend,according to my openion don''t waste your valueable time.if you have good marks in 10th.then you try to enter into the diploma course(polytechnique) in mechanical engg.so after complition of diploma you have a chance to enter into the aeronotical engg...
26th June 2010, 01:02 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

No problem friend , dont worry just comlete your 12th with good percentage then give your aieee or IIT entrance exams for aeronautical eng, you may also seek in polytechnic . but don't waste your time in giving improvements.
good luck
26th June 2010, 07:01 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello Sandeep,
Yes, you may appear again in the examination for improvement but only once.
You will need to repeat the admission process in the same manner and the better marks will be indicated in the marksheet.
26th June 2010, 12:36 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

If you already give improvement exams of NIOS, then according to me, you have to go for diploma courses, because if you give improvement exams again and after that you will not get again good marks, then you will lose your time.

So, according to me, dont waste your time to give improvement exams, just go for
diploma courses, after scored good marks in diploma you will get admission in aeronautical. So please think about it, but still you have to give improvement exams once again, then for this please contact the concerned authority.
26th June 2010, 04:41 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

HAI FRIEND

Dont waste your time for re-evaluation. Its of no use. You can go for BSc aeronautics ,if are very much interested in that field. I think you have a better scope for BSc. Then you can go for MSc. You have a chance of getting jobs in ISRO.
GOOD LUCK
30th June 2010, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

hi,this is Vijit

i want to convey that on which date i can give re exam of maths held in april2010 in NIOS
It's very urgent. plzzz.... send me reply soon so that i can do my registration
1st July 2010, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I have completed 12th standard from NIOS in 2007. i got 44% percentage.I want to give a improvement of two exam hindi, Sociology. If i appled
i got lose in two subjects. will i get a chance again otherwise my marksheet will be the same. as i was before. waiting your responce early.
5th July 2010, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10 2 exam.year 2010 by cbse board in PCM subjects. I want to appear in one subject as biology through NIOS. Please
tell me about it's detail.
shishir.
12th July 2010, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I have registered with nios in stream 1 though i am a 12 pass stdnt coz i wanted to clear bio. but now i had realized that only bio cud be gvn thrugh ode. Can i register for stream 4 alng?? plz tell me in detail
14th July 2010, 03:23 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

you may appear again in the examination for improvement but only once.
You will need to repeat the admission process in the same manner ,it will be beneficial for you,so do not divert just concentrate on your improvement exam and try to find the good marks.
20th July 2010, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

i have given 12 th exams but igot less percectage please let me know if ican give the exams again.iam living in gujarat vadodra please let me know if ican and where to give.
2nd August 2010, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

i give my 1st chance compartment exam but my fate i am faild next chance in march i am confuced what can i do. by chance i pass the exam in second chance compartment exam any changes in my marksheet.
6th August 2010, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

when is the exam of 12std for student who fail in feb 2010 is it in oct then on which date
6th August 2010, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

when is the exam of 12std for student who fail in feb 2010 is it in oct then on which date
28th August 2010, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

i am anil . i want to get a admission in aeronautical but i have secure less than 50% from nios . i give a exam for improvement but not any improvement in marks, so plz tell me but can i do . Can i give exam for second chance for improvement from National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS).
31st August 2010, 02:38 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
yes, you can do this.
but ,one thing if your result is not so good for next time then you will loose your time.
so, according to me take admission.
best of luck
31st August 2010, 02:43 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
yes, you can do this.
but ,one thing if your result is not so good for next time then you will loose your time.
so, according to me take admission.
best of luck
3rd September 2010, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

i passed 12 class in june 2005 with 48% .i want to improve my marks upto 55% .please tell me about improvement and on demand exam system .from sandeep
17th October 2010, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

I have registered myself for NIOS, Class X to be held in Oct-Nov-2010. Can i drop the exam of mathematics this time and re appear for it. If so, then when will the re exam held.
6th November 2010, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello...

I am going to join Infosys on 29 Nov 2010..
The company visited to hire students (freshers) based on criteria
10th >=60%
12th >=60%
B.Tech >=65%

I have the profile
10th 71.6%
B.Tech 70.7%

the problem, i wanted to discuss is that...
I had 55.7% marks in 12th-CBSE, i appeared for improvement exam in Mathematics-12th from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), now am having 61.2% marks, if i consider those marks in Mathematics.

Will it be acceptable for the HR Deptt?
(giving Improvemet exam from another Board? ... I appeared in the exam before the placement session and had marksheet / result on the day of placement)
16th December 2010, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

i am passed 12HT in 39.6 persend, so i will re exam sugus me
25th December 2010, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

hey iam doing 12th from nios,i have cleared my all subjects accept maths. but my problem is my 5 year duration is completed and still i havent cleraed my exam. what can i do now plz plz help? im in great problem?
21st January 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

can i give only single exam of mathematics for 10 2 because i want give nimcet 2011 exam and iam not eligible for that necause of biology in 10 2 exam please help me.....
21st January 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

can i give only single exam of mathematics for 10 2 because i want give nimcet 2011 exam and iam not eligible for that necause of biology in 10 2 exam please help me.....
17th March 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Sagar Sharma lives in delhi.I cleared my 10th class in oct 2009 with 5 subjects instead of science & 12th cleared with 5 art side main subjects.I want to prepare
for JBT.This board (NIOS) is valid for ete diploma course & 10th class without science will be problem there?On-demand exam is valuable ?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Thanking You
Your's Obidently
Sagar Sharma
[email protected]
21st March 2011, 11:27 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi,
If you already give improvement exams of NIOS, then according to me, you have to go for diploma courses, because if you give improvement exams again and after that you will not get again good marks, then you will lose your time.

So, according to me, dont waste your time to give improvement exams, just go for
diploma courses, after scored good marks in diploma you will get admission in aeronautical. So please think about it, but still you have to give improvement exams once again, then for this please contact the concerned authority.
thank
4th April 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for improvement test for obtaining good marks as I have secured 48% in agreegate which is not fit for enterance exam in any stream . Kindly conform if unluckily wont get better marks , the earlier marks will be same or not
12th April 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I wants have passed 12 exam in 2009 from cbse board with 53% and now i wants to increase my 12 percentage. What can i do plz tell me.
Currently i am a btech student.
Email: [email protected]
mo: 09808216668
5th June 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

sir /mam i have completed bsc zoology second class i am now in pune i want to appear for class improvement for my career and job view can there is any solution to grow me in class by pune university please send me your answer my email id [email protected]
9th June 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I fail in economics so i want to know that when I can give the compartmental exam
23rd June 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

I have fail in 12 exam in one subject i.e Home Science (Theory - 10 and Practical - 16) total marks were 26. Let me know while answering I need to again answer Practical or only Theory can be answer ? Please let me know.
12th July 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm bsc.in biology. i havn't paper of math in 12th & graduation. i am interested in mca so i want to clear my maths paper.
can i clear my maths paper from NIOS.....?
if yes then please tell me the date of next exam-2011
12th July 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm bsc.in biology. i havn't paper of math in 12th & graduation. i am interested in mca so i want to clear my maths paper.
can i clear my maths paper from NIOS.....?
if yes then please tell me the date of next exam-2011
14th July 2011, 12:17 AM
shekhar.379

Hi dear,

Thanks
19th August 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

i have failed in one subject economics of 1 compatment exam of class12..i want to know the second compartment exam date
5th September 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

wich date for next examination
10th September 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

hey friends, i wanna give a improvement exam of "Word Pro". What should i do to get a chance to face my improvement exam?
16th October 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

i have done my 12th in 2010 and in one sub i was absent and same year i got admission in colg and in nxt year i apeared for that absent exam..i m still in colg..but i m afraid whether it is not right to give exam after coming in colg..i was unaware..my whole career will spoil..please suggestt me what to do..please..i m very good student.
22nd November 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi,i have failed in 4 subjects social science,maths,science and technology and home science of 4 compartment of class 10..and i want to know the second compartment exam date,so can i give exam for second chance for improvement from NIOS
31st January 2012, 03:36 PM
drurv

According to me, dont waste your time to give improvement exams, just go for
31st January 2012, 06:53 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear friend

diploma courses, after scored good marks in diploma you will get admission in aeronautical. So please think about it, but still you have to give improvement exams once again, then for this please contact the concerned authority...
good luck
thank you
31st January 2012, 07:00 PM
abhisek.sonu

Hello Sandeep,
You will need to repeat the admission process in the same manner and the better marks will be indicated in the marksheet.
6th April 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

hi everybody,is mathematics a mandetory subject for secondary course of nios?
4th March 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 58 marks in english, nios 12th exam in 2011, can i give impruvement exam in 2013
5th May 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i m for punjab i hv passed my 2 frm nios, i want to knw can i give improvement exam 2nd time i want to take addmission in mbbs
5th May 2013, 11:18 PM
nanmuin
Member+

Hello ,
6th May 2013, 06:22 PM
vkghanghas

Yes you can appear for improvement in NIOS,but i suggest you to study further inspite of wasting your time in improvement
10th June 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I've give my H.S this year and I'm not satisfied with my performance in physics and maths.I'm not expecting above 70 in both,which is very poor. I have read about improvement exam in CBSE board but I'm not sure if it is also available for students of West Bengal Council Of Higher Secondary Education.
I've filled the JEE main and WBJEE forms,but seeing my preparation I don't thinki that I'll be able to get a good rank and consequently lose on a good college.I think I'll drop this year and so I was thinking of giving improvement exam next year as I'll be dropping a year anyhow. Or is it better to study under a Open board like IGNOU for one year? Please guide me..

So my final questions stand as:
1) Is there any option of Improvement Exam for WBCHSE students?
2) Should I drop a year?
3) Is IGNOU result equivalent to class 12 result?
10th June 2013, 05:34 PM

I've give my H.S this year and I'm not satisfied with my performance in physics and maths.I'm not expecting above 70 in both,which is very poor. I have read about improvement exam in CBSE board but I'm not sure if it is also available for students of West Bengal Council Of Higher Secondary Education.
I've filled the JEE main and WBJEE forms,but seeing my preparation I don't thinki that I'll be able to get a good rank and consequently lose on a good college.I think I'll drop this year and so I was thinking of giving improvement exam next year as I'll be dropping a year anyhow. Or is it better to study under a Open board like IGNOU for one year? Please guide me..

So my final questions stand as:
1) Is there any option of Improvement Exam for WBCHSE students?
2) Should I drop a year?
3) Is IGNOU result equivalent to class 12 result?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?