18th June 2016, 05:49 PM
veersingh thukran

What should I do if I have one back paper after completion of the course in Rajasthan University?

Hi Sir/Mam,

What i can do my one back paper in 4th semester in Rajasthan university. i have pass out in 2008. Can you please provide me the information on this? What should I do now? I need some guidance on the same. Awaiting for the response.

17th July 2016, 02:37 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do if I have one back paper after completion of the course in Rajasthan University?

How did you get your degree with one back paper still pending?
This is a bit shocking because 2008 is a long time and to clear a back paper of that time will definitely include a lot of application and administrative procedure.

See, friend, every university has its own mechanism and guidelines regarding the passing out of students and back papers.

The best source for your problem is your university itself because those people know each and every rule and guideline of the university and they only can guide you the correct path.

Visit the official website of your university.
There is a "Contact Us" link on every website.
Take the contact number and e-mail and explain their problem to them in detail.

Please note that if you had to send an e-mail, kindly provide all details like roll number, year of passing and all the details because they wont make effort to take out your details and in case any of your details are missing, you might get a reply back for weeks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?