31st October 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities of getting re admission to do 12th after completion of graduation?

Sir/Mam,

Can i get readmission in 12th class after graduation?
sir, please just reply me.
i have 12th passed in with art subject from rajasthan board.
i have complete my graduation in this year from rajasthan university.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completion of BA graduation?
  2. What are the possibilities of getting admission in IIT or NIT after completion of diploma?
  3. What are the possibilities to join ISRO after completion of 12th board exam?
  4. What are the possibilities to get a government job after completion of graduation in Psychology?
  5. Is it possible to get direct admission to 12th after completion of 10th standard?
  6. What are the possibilities of getting direct admission to graduation without schooling?
  7. List of banks exam which we can apply after completion of 12th standard?
  8. What are the possibilities of getting private and public sector bank jobs after completion of 12th standard?
  9. Is it possible to do graduation without completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  10. What type of forms can I fill after completing 10th with 72%
  11. Which course to select after completion of 12th Commerce which will give a good job in future?
  12. Can I pursue graduation without having 12th qualification?
  13. What are the possibilities of joining ISRO after completion of 12th standard with 92 percentage marks? -- [New]
  14. List of colleges to get graduation admission after completion of 12th with 62% marks?
  15. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which is the best course between BBA and BCA?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Allahabad for doing graduation course after completion of 12th standard?
  18. Am I eligible to do B.Ed course after completion of graduation in BBA?
31st October 2016, 09:36 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities of getting re admission to do 12th after completion of graduation?

Yes you are eligible to re appear in intermediate examination even after completing graduation.
You only need to submit all your documents.
You can pursue from any of the board. It depends on you that from which board you want to appear. You should apply as a private candidate.
1st November 2016, 11:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities of getting re admission to do 12th after completion of graduation?

No, you cannot get re admission in class 12th once after the completion of Graduation course.
You can get admission in class 11th in order to pursue class 12th.
It will be better for you to get admission in class 11th in an open School to complete your class 12th studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?