22nd October 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to join M.Phil or Ph.D in English after scoring 53% in MEG?

I've got 53% in MEG what sh'll i do? Any way out.

15th January 2012, 03:09 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to join M.Phil or Ph.D in English after scoring 53% in MEG?

To pursue the Ph.D program or the M.Phil the minimum eligibility required is a Master's degree with 55% aggregate marks in relevant subject or an equivalent degree from a recognized Institute. Admission process varies from institution to institution but generally candidates looking for admission have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the institution. Successful candidates are invited for the seminar to present the thesis. On the basis of the performance in the seminar conducted by the institution the candidates are shortlisted and get admission for the Ph.D or the M.Phil programme. The minimum percentage marks for the M.Phil varies from institution to institution. It is suggested that you follow the official website of the institution from where you wish to pursue the course to get the exact information.
25th May 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to join M.Phil or Ph.D in English after scoring 53% in MEG?

i s doing m.phil necessary? Can 't i do a direct P.hd in English Literature?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?