5th May 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for next year exam after giving NIFT entrance exam?

hi, i have given nift entrance exam 2012 (M.des) but i didn't clear the exam. please help what should i do for next year exam.

5th May 2012, 11:32 PM
ashfaquekhan0

Default Re: What should I do for next year exam after giving NIFT entrance exam?

look dont worry may u not selected but u gain a lot of ideas and experience abaut nift exam,why?
Now identify your weak points and work hard on it, nift is a institute for fashion and technology which improve and boostup ur creativity and art of designing i.e nift entrance is the way to measure ur presence of mind and creativity,not ur art skill or fineness becouse to u r seeking admission to do so,
So dear friend look into yourself and update ur self with current affairs ,improve ur english skill and presence of mind and beat the next exam.
Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?