11th April 2016, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to setup a career in aeronautical after completion of poly technique course?

What should I do to setup a career in aeronautical after completion of poly technique course? Can you please help me to achieve my goal? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the information as soon as possible. Awaiting for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best institute for diploma in Architecture after B.Com?
  2. Date of sale of Diploma Engineering forms? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. Which is the best coaching centre for Junior Lecturer(English) post? I am preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer competitive exam
  5. Career scope after completion of Aeronautical Engineering with 65% of marks?
  6. What is the counseling date for Jharkhand Polytechnic exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible for me to enter Aeronautical field after completion of B.Tech Mechanical course?
  8. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  9. What should I do next after completion of B.Sc course to setup my career in future?
  10. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. When will the admission forms for Polytechnic Exam be available?
  12. Which are the polytechnic colleges offering part time diploma in instrument technology?
  13. When the notification of Poly 40 will be released?
  14. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. What is the fees for mechanical engineering after 10th?
  16. What should I do if I want to setup my career in Indian Army after completion of graduation course?
  17. What to do after sslc for aeronautical engineering?
  18. What will be the payment for Lectureship in government polytechnic?
13th April 2016, 10:28 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to setup a career in aeronautical after completion of poly technique course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do to setup a career in aeronautical after completion of poly technique course? Can you please help me to achieve my goal? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the information as soon as possible. Awaiting for the same.
As you have completed your Polytechnic course, so now you can get admission directly in 2nd year of Bachelor course for Aeronautical Engineering.

Note that you cannot get admission into IITs, but only private engineering colleges which allow Diploma holder candidates for admission in their campus.

Here are the list of colleges, in which you may get admission directly into 2nd year of Aeronautical engineering course.
  • Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Bangalore
  • Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
  • Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, Chennai
  • Bihar Institute of Technology, Sindri, Ranchi.
  • Mohammad Sathak Engineering College, Kilakarai.
  • Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
  • Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore
  • Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
  • Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth (Deemed)University, (Rajasthan)
  • Hindustan Electronics Academy,Bangalore
  • Anna University, Chennai
  • Park College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, (Tamil Nadu)
  • School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi
  • VSM Aerospace, Chelekere Village (Near Kammanahalli), Bangalore
13th April 2016, 08:28 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to setup a career in aeronautical after completion of poly technique course?

After doing diploma in polytechnic you can get admission in Aeronautical engineering of 2nd year by lateral entry exam.

Some colleges conducted lateral entry exam through which you can get admission.

List of some Institutes offers this course:-

Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

Indian Institute of Technology,Patna

Indian Institute of Technology,Guwahati

Indian Institute of Technology,Delhi

Punjab Engineering college,Chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?