23rd February 2016, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

What should I fill up in percentage option of SSC CGL application?

Sir, I am student of B.Sc honrs final year, i will complete my graduation june 2016. So i want to know that how can i fill percentage in option? Please yell me

23rd February 2016, 07:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I fill up in percentage option of SSC CGL application?

SSC CGL stands for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination. The eligibility criteria for exam is that candidate should have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university to apply for examination. Final year candidates can also apply for SSC CGL examination.

In application form in Part I registration, where percentage of marks is asked in bachelor's degree, you can quote your present percentage of marks upto final year. You need to mention what is your aggregate percentage till now upto final year excluding last semester. Last date to apply for exam is 10th March. You are eligible if your minimum age is 18 years and you can apply at www.ssconline.nic.in.
23rd February 2016, 08:06 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for SSC Combined Graduate level exam:

1. Bachelor's degree from an UGC recognized university. Candidates pursuing final year of bachelor's degree can apply.

You must mention your percentage of marks in bachelor's degree till now where percentage of marks is asked.

2. Age limit is 18-27 years. For SI in CBI, age limit is 20-30 years. OBC and SC/ST candidates have three years and five years age relaxation.

Apply online for SSC CGL at http://www.ssconline.nic.in
24th February 2016, 12:10 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to fill the application form for examination. CGL examination is conducted by SSC every year.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university even candidates pursuing in final year can also appear for examination.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination. The application form for examination is available now. For more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic in.
13th February 2021, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I fill up in bsc hons. percentage option of ssc cgl application.Can I face any problem?
27th December 2021, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

in ssc cgl percentage option what should i fill overall percentage or only hons papers percentage please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?