19th May 2011, 04:11 PM
roilsika

List of courses I can opt for degree education after completing 10th, for a better future prospective in Gorakhpur vicinity?

HELLO, here is SHWETA PRAJAPATI. after 12th which course is requried and i am living in gorakhpur so i want near this location about my field courses.I have very very very very confidence i can do it.

Related Questions:
  1. List of courses I can opt for degree education after completing 10th, for a better future prospective?
  2. What should I opt for my better future prospective either engineering or any other course? I have done diploma course with CSE stream but I am poor in education. Provide list of courses for me
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing CAD course? I have done B.Sc with math stream
  4. Which stream should I opt having secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  5. List of courses I can opt for, after completing B.Sc? What's the future prospective for the same? I've 13 years experience in field of stock market
  6. After 10th could I do bachelor degree?
  7. List of top institutions for doing CS in Panipat vicinity? What's the future prospective for the same?
  8. What should I do to have a future career in IT engineering? Do 11th and 12th or opt for diploma course? -- [New]
  9. Are distance courses considered valid? What additional courses should I choose along with B.Com which may help in terms of job prospective?
  10. How may I do B.Ed degree course after completing BA from Gorakhpur university?
  11. Can I get scholarship for pursuing CS course? List of the top colleges(except Delhi) along with their course duration offering CS course? What are the career opportunities and future prospective available for CS students?
  12. What are the future prospective of getting a degree in French in India?
  13. List of courses can be done after completing B.Sc(nursing)? What's the future prospective for the same?
  14. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  15. List of courses that should be chosen for better future prospective after completing 10th? I'm interested in Maths, colors, interior, cloth sense and living in Akola(Maharashtra)
  16. What are the courses in diploma after 10th? Which diploma course has more scope?
  17. How to be an automobile engineer?
  18. Can I apply for MCA course after completion of Graduation in BA? -- [Most Discussed]
7th June 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of courses I can opt for degree education after completing 10th, for a better future prospective in Gorakhpur vicinity?

I am 10th pass and wants to complete any courses in which i settled for long time.
15th March 2014, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of courses I can opt for degree education after completing 10th, for a better future prospective in Gorakhpur vicinity?

I want know that , have a rajiv gandhi technical & trening insitute in Gorkhpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?