11th July 2016, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

What should be the maximum age of a student to study in class 12th at H.B.S.E?

Hello Sir, I want to know that ,what Should be the maximum age of a student to study in class 12th at H.B.S.E. Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Important topics in Physics for HBSE student?
  2. Career options after scoring 70% in 12th with HBSE Board in arts stream?
  3. Important topics for HBSE Physics 2017
  4. Am I eligible to do abroad studies after completion of 12th from an open HBSE board? -- [New]
  5. How to take admission in LPU B.Tech after securing 78% in 12th class from HBSE board
  6. In which government engineering college can I get after passing 12th with 98% in HBSE
  7. Career scope after scoring 70% in 12th HBSE board Non-Medical stream?
  8. How to study in KM college in BSc Chemistry in Delhi University? I have done 12th from HBSE board
  9. Scholarship for B.Sc 1st year general student who has secured 83.4% in 12th HBSE Board exam?
  10. How to get admission in HBSE? I have passed 12th class
  11. Admission in government college after scoring 90% in 12th HBSE?
  12. How can I prepare for Physics subject of HBSE Board exam so that I can pass in the subject? Which books should I prefer studying?
  13. Can I get direct admission in YMCA, Faridabad after scoring 88% marks in 12th(HBSE board)?
  14. What is the procedure to study LLB after 12th? I am a student of class 12th
  15. Can I do IPS after passing 12th with commerce? Which degree do I have to obtain after 12th? Maximum marks required in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I give SCRA Exam having done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Distance Learning?
  17. Maximum age limit to appear for NEET Exam after completion of 12th Class?
  18. Can I appear in JEE through ODES scheme on the NIOS exam basis being a 23 years old M.Com postgraduate? Maximum age limit to appear in JEE for General candidate?
12th July 2016, 10:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the maximum age of a student to study in class 12th at H.B.S.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to know that ,what Should be the maximum age of a student to study in class 12th at H.B.S.E. Please answer as soon as possible.
If you have completed 11th standard from a recognized board, then you are eligible to get admission in 12th standard at HBSE.

Your minimum age should be 15 years.
23rd May 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should be the maximum age of a student to study in class 12th at H.B.S.E?

Sir I have passed matric from open and 19 year age so I want to take admonition in 11th class in govt school please asked I take admission in govt school
21st July 2020, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

A student passed matriculation from Haryana open school aged 23 years . Can she be admitted as a regular student of 10 1 in a Govt.school in Haryana.
20th July 2021, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Student 22 years of age can she be admitted in 12th class in Haryana board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?