10th July 2012, 11:29 PM
sonam dagar

In which government engineering college can I get after passing 12th with 98% in HBSE

Sir,I have just passed 12th with 98% in hbse& i am girl topper of my dist.I want to know about gov. engineiring college in which i can take addmition without any entrence exam.

11th July 2012, 01:45 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: In which government engineering college can I get after passing 12th with 98% in HBSE

dear,
firstrly i want to congrats you for scoring such a huge percentage.

you cant be admitted only on the basis of your 12th percentage only
in any govt. engineering college.

but, dear do never lose hope ,for getting admitted in govt. engineering college ,you have to clear competitive exams like iit-jee,aieee or pet

do never nerves just go throug your 11th,12th syllabus & some practice
makes you perfect.

so, all the best
my best wishes is always with you
thank you
11th July 2012, 09:15 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: In which government engineering college can I get after passing 12th with 98% in HBSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonam dagar View Post
Sir,I have just passed 12th with 98% in hbse& i am girl topper of my dist.I want to know about gov. engineiring college in which i can take addmition without any entrence exam.
dear friend,
none of the good colleges will give you admission in engineering course on the basis of your 12th class percentage. some newly opened colleges do that but you will not get good quality teaching over there.
for getting admission in a good engineering college, you will have to give competitive exams. on all india basis, there are a lot of exams available for you like aieee, iit jee, bits pilani, vit vellore, pec etc.
you can give one or more of these exams to increase your chances of getting admission in a good engineering college.
goog luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?