2nd November 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

What should we do to ensure that we will prepare well and score good marks in Maths subject?

Now I am inter second year i am so weak in maths that i could not di any thing but after completing my inter studyies what should i do that easy for my levels and dfor bright future so please help me. What should we do to ensure that we will prepare well and score good marks in Maths subject?

2nd November 2015, 07:51 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should we do to ensure that we will prepare well and score good marks in Maths subject?

# Mathematics or Quantitative Aptitude is one of the most crucial, important and difficult section among the candidates in all examinations.

# One can perform even well in the Mathematics or Quantitative Aptitude, if he/she plan his preparation properly and systematically.

# Only regular and daily self-study in the subject Mathematics is the key to perform well in this section.

# Candidate should daily practised the important formulae, theorem etc.

# Candidate should refer the following books in this regard:

* Quicker Maths by M. Tyra
* Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Aggrawal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?