1st April 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

What si the percentage required in 12th to become a MBBS doctor?

What percentage we required in 12th class to become a mbbs doctor?

28th June 2015, 08:36 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What si the percentage required in 12th to become a MBBS doctor?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Science and it is a bachelor degree course of four years after pursuing one steps towards becoming a doctor in their specialized field.

The minimum educational qualification required for pursuing the same course from a government medical colleges or any recognized private medical colleges is a senior secondary degree from a recognized board of education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the main subjects with at least 50% aggregate in each mentioned subjects. Also for few colleges such as AIIMS the minimum percentage required in mentioned subjects is 60%. Here relaxation is provided to the categories other than general as per the government norms.

Also for reading this course from government college to enjoy quality education at a reasonable cost, one has to crack the various entrance examination such as AIPMT, State PMT, BHU PMT, AIIMS entrance examination for which the age limit is 17 years to 25 years till the last date of the year in which you are appearing for the same examination.

For more information regarding the pattern, keydates of upcoming examination and other details log on to the respective link of given examination.
29th June 2015, 08:31 PM
kavitagopani

Hello,

There are entrance exams for MBBS course like AIIMS and PMT. These exams require minimum of 60% aggregate to be eligible to appear for exam.

But due to very high competition in this time , you should get atleast 90% and above to get admission in government college.

In self financed colleges you will need 80% minimum to get admission.

Thus, you need to work hard to get admission in MBBS course.

All the best
29th June 2015, 10:04 PM
unique99

According to your question percentile required to become a doctor in 12th standard ?

If you intend to be a MBBS Doctor then you are to go through several entrance exam.

Requirements to attend medical entrance examinations:-

1.A candidate have to obtain minimum 50% marks in the 12th standard with the subjects

English/Physics/Chemistry/Biology.

2.Age: Must be within 17 years to 25 years.

3.Relaxations for s/c s/t candidates 10%, 5 years inrespect of marks/age available.

Selection is done inrespect of marks obtained in the entrance exam.done by State Govt,

AIIMS/JIPMER etc.
23rd April 2017, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the total amount of fee for Neet and other medical entrance exam in allen kota?
29th November 2020, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

How many percentage need in 2 examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?